Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Upcoming Party

Hey I just wanted to let everyone know that I am going to be having a Shoe Party at my house on Tuesday, April 7th. I am also having those dang cute beaded watches that everyone loves, and cute, cute necklaces! I might have Scentsy too, not sure yet! If you are interested in coming, leave me your email in my comments and I will email you and get your address to send you an invite!

13 comments:

The Hansens said...

Of course send me one:)

I think you already have my address. You are such the party planner!! I love it.

The Leatherberry's said...

I want one too! You have my address. What's up with you and all these parties?! You are so good!

Nicole said...

Im so there you dont have to send me one i have it marked already..

Jen said...

Dang it! You know I'll spend a million dollars. Send me one (as if you wouldn't anyway!)

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Send me one for sure I need shoes! and my friend does scents, if you need someone!! want to go tomorrow to the Zoo????? let me know! =)

Jessica said...

What the crap!!!!!!!!!!! I am so mad that I don't live close enough to come. Can you just send me some money in the mail for an airplane ticket and I'll be there! I am totally upset that I can't come and buy me some new shoes!!!! AAAGGHHHHHHHH!!!!! BooHoo, these are the times that I get homesick and want to be there with my mom and sisters having fun parties and hanging out. Love ya! Let me know how the party is!!

Jessica said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that I love your new background because I was too busy feeling sorry for myself! The blog looks great! Love ya!

Mindi said...

Ooh! I wanna come! Maybe I wont be sickt his time and can actually come. My email is texascutie3174@comcast.net

Jen said...

I'll be there !!!!

heidijogoody said...

I will be interested for sure!

Steffy said...

Hey, send me an invite. steffyp90@hotmail.com

Corey and Jodie said...

Hey Jana, I will be there, but you already know that! I just wanted to feel special too! Love ya tonz!

Tiffany said...

Jana - I know your party is tonight, I was wondering if there is anyway I can order shoes/jewelry through you. I won't be able to make the party but can I still place an order? Let me know, my email is tiff.mendenhall@gmail.com