Monday, April 13, 2009

Catching Up!

So I will start off with some handsome pictures of my boys on Easter Sunday!

Justice didn't want his picture taken to bad, but he looked so cute I had to have some!

Cardon in the blue, and Talon in the Green!
What little cuties, but hard to get pictures of them, they are sure busy!




Now here are some other things we have been up too! Oldest to most recent in order!
I guess it is better late than never...right?
Here are some pictures from St. Patrick's Day. We had to build a Leprechaun Trap for Justice's Preschool class, so that is what he is holding below.



We went to Kangaroo Zoo with my friend Megan, and her kids Ryder and Emma, and my friend Jen and her son Ryker! We had tons of fun and went to Taco Amigo for some lunch after. There were some P.G. firemen there also and when we finished eating they offered to show the boys the firetruck. You better believe they thought that was the neatest thing ever!



A couple weeks later we went with our good friends Brandon and Candice and their daughter Aiya to Jump On It. Talon went crazy there, he loved the place. Cardon was a little unsure of it! And Justice of course loved it! We went to dinner after also, which was a little hectic but good! We wanted to all get together before Brandon left for Colorado for the summer! We will miss hanging out with them while they are gone:(



The pictures below of us coloring Easter eggs at my Mom's house. The babies kept climbing up on the stools trying to figure out what on earth we were doing! Brad put sticker's on Talon and Cardon's heads, and if you look at the pictures below, you can see they were trying to pick them off of each other! Justice had so much fun coloring eggs, and he did a great job!



Brad was off of work today, we decided to do something fun! And besides Justice had filled up 5 of his charts, so he earned to be able to choose something to go do. He chose to go to the farm at Thanksgiving Point. We had a lot of fun and of course Justice had to wear his wranglers, boots, and cowboy hat. He thought when they were riding the ponies he was "Jim Craig" and was riding a wild horse. For those of you who don't know who Jim Craig is, he is in The Man from Snowy River. That is a favorite around our house and Justice acts out the movie while he watches! He keeps us laughing that is for sure!


12 comments:

Jen said...

Fun catch up post! I love the twins picking stickers off each other! So funny. And the pictures of the 3 together on St. Patricks Day are so cute. Looks like you guys have been having a ton of fun!

Jen said...

Your boys look so cute on Easter I love there shirts... you got some good picts of them.... I'm glad you went and did something fun when brad was home how fun!!!

as I'm typing this ryker is looking at the picts of the boys on the horses and he says "where's me ?" looks like we need to go there again ha

Jessica said...

Holy Crap your kids are so dang cute! I love all of your pictures. I'm so glad that you did your catching up because I've been missing the Page family! I love Talon and Cardon picking stickers off of eachother. I also love Jim Craig, I mean Justice. He is the cutest cowboy! Oh my gosh... I love him in his wranglers, boots and hat. It doesn't get any cuter than that! Your boys looked soooo handsome on Easter. Thanks for sharing all of your fun with us.

heidijogoody said...

You guys have been up to alot of fun. Glad to finally see a new post. The boys all looked so handsome in their easter clothes the twins are getting so big and cuter all the time!

Shari and Trent said...

Looks like you have been up to a lot of fun! Hope you had a Happy Easter!

jill said...

the boys look so handsome in there new easter clothes. i love the pics!

Steffy said...

Your boys looked so cute for Easter. I love all the pictures.

The Leatherberry's said...

Good job on catching up! Way fun to see all the cute stuff you guys do. I just love your boys! We are gonna miss hanging out with you guys this summer:( Let's try to get together soon!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

I love your catch up! So cute! I love that pic you took of Emma...You are awesome!! =) Sorry AGAIN for spilling that punch..i am so embarrased!! how's your boot camp going?? let's hang out again soon!

Wilson Family Blog said...

So cute!! You boys are dolls, you need to have more :)

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh your boys are so cute. I can't believe how big they're getting. Looks like you have been having a great time.

Jobi Niu said...

THey could NOT look more handsome on Easter!! Awww.. they're all SO dang cute! I bet my boys would LOVE that thing at Thanksgiving Point. They're all growing up SO FAST! Loved all the pictures. :]