So Justice and I love to watch High School Musical 3 together! He always dances when Troy does, and I laugh so hard. He gets so into it and I think it is so cute. So I finally recorded him doing it! Sorry the videos are from my phone and not the greatest!










15 comments:
He could be the next Troy! Watch out Zach Efron!
That is hilarious! Funny boy!
That is the best!! Too bad we can't get together and put on our own version of HSM3!!! I think that we are neck and neck as HSM's biggest fans! hee-hee Justice is a good little dancer and he's so dang cute! Love it!
Okay, I am just cracking up! I can't get enough of these little videos. I love that I can hear him singing along sometimes and the props are great too! What a funny little man! You guys need to come down here again so we can play!! We miss you guys!
That is so dang funny! I love that kid! I loved him backing up the steps... so great!
That's cute we have never seen HSM But Ryker loves to watch MAMMA MIA!!! I think its the singing that he loves.....Maybe we should barrow it from you some time!!!
Man that kid has some moves! that is pretty darn cute. I was just thinking I need to come see your cute new house!
Another comment from us.....Sydnee loved these videos! She laughed and laughed and wanted to watch "the one with his shirt off" over and over. Thanks for sharing!
That is so cute. I am a HSM fan as well.
That is so cute! I have never seen the show but Trent's kids always talk about it so maybe I will have to watch it.
What a little stud he is so freakin cute... Yeah Gotta love the High School Musicals...
That is so awesome! What a cute little "troy"
Thats my nephew! Watch out Michael Jackson and Usher, he is the next best dancer! I love him so much! He is going to die when he gets older and you show these to his girlfriends!
That is the cutiest thing on earth. Such a cute kid.
Hey Jana, Your family is darling! I'm so glad you signed up for bootcamp! As of today, we have yet to have any deaths. But I'm not going to lie, It is really tough!- but in a good way. You'll do great! I'm going to do it again too! Look forward to seeing you.
Post a Comment