Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Good Times with Good Friends

We went to the Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer concert on Friday night with our good friends Candice and Brandon! You were supposed to dress up '80's, so that we did!

I found some of my old pants and did some "acid washing" to them, and my Mom made them tapered for us. I bought the levi jacket for Brad form the D.I. and cut off the sleeves and worked some magic on it too!

Our friend Jill cut some sweet steps in Brad's hair!


Brandon and Candice looked really good too! Brandon decided to go with the Brett Michael's look! You better believe that we got quite the looks when we went to dinner before the concert!

We had a lot of fun at the concert and saw tons of crazy people there! None of my pictures of Vanilla Ice of MC Hammer worked out to good, dang!



I am so glad that Candice and I have stayed friends for so many years! I love that we still get together and do fun things like this! Thanks Brandon and Candice for inviting us!

19 comments:

Jen said...

You guys look awesome! I'm glad you had fun.

Shari and Trent said...

LOVE IT! You guys look so awesome! I wanted to go to that concert, I think it would have been a blast! Lucky for you!

Spackman's said...

Oh I love it~! You guys are so freaking cute. I am sad I couldn't come :(

Rick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hansens said...

You guys looked HOT. Wish I could have been there. I can't believe Brad actually did steps....WHAT!! Crazy. I thought he was kidding when he said he was going to do that. I love it.

Victoria Elder said...

this is seriously so cool you guys look rad! I love your shirt

Andrea Migliaccio said...

You guys look great!
Looks like so much fun!
And I'm so glad you & Candice are still good friends!
When I think of you I automatically think of her! You two we're always together in Jr. High!
xOxOxO

Jessica said...

Love, Love, Love your groovy outfits! Sage loves the bandana on Brad's leg and she loves Jana's jewelry! I wish I could see a picture of the Rad Racing shirt. You did a good job on the clothes Jana! They turned out great! I wish I could have been there and partied with you, because I definitely remember where I was when I first heard Ice Ice Baby! hee-hee Love ya!

Kristi said...

You all look so good! How fun! That is awesome that you and Candace have stayed good friends ALL these years!...I can't get over how good you all look!

Jobi Niu said...

K.. how fun does that look?!? YOur guys' outfits are so freaking tight!!

Leesa said...

LOL!!! LOL!!! I love it! AWW... The 80's! What a fun time! You guys look so good!! I used to have the BIGGEST crush on Vanilla Ice...
I am so glad you guys had fun!

heidijogoody said...

This is awesome! It looks like you guys had such a blast. Brad is great to dress up like this I don't think I could ever get Ben to do that!

The Leatherberry's said...

I have to say we look pretty RAD! That was so fun and I am so glad we have stayed as close as we have through all these years!!! I'm so glad you guys went with us, it would not have been the same without you guys! I so wish I would have gotten a picture of just you and me! What was I thinkin?!?! I probably wasn't:) I can't believe that out of the four of us, after you I was the next one that was dancing the most! What was up with our guys???

Kalli said...

I love it you guys are soo funny looks like you had a lot of fun too I love dresing up 80's I have some sweet stuff I have kept I would dress like that everyday if I had a reason too lol anyways sad I missed the hammer and ice maybe next time.

Lara said...

Oh my gosh...I am dying! I can't believe Brandon as Bret Michaels..classic! Looks like you guys had a blast! Those outfits and the makeup are takin me back to the good ol days!

Jen said...

nice head band !!! I'm glad you found one . looks like you had a fun time love the outfits !!!!

Tiffany said...

That is so freakin' awesome!! It is so fun to see you guys all together!! Love the earings - it reminds me of the good old days where you would switch one with one of your besties!!! So cute!!

Lisa said...

That is so awesome!! You guys look great :)

J Fo said...

Wow! You guys are wild and crazy. What a fun night!