Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I just want to wish my Mom a Happy Mother's Day!
And tell her THANK YOU for being my BEST FRIEND!
Mom, you have done so much for me and my family and I am so thankful to have you in our lives. I could not ask for a better Mom, Grandma to my kids, example, friend, and so many more!
I also want to wish my 3 sisters a Happy Mother's Day also! I look up to you all in different ways. Thank you all for being my BEST FRIENDS also! It is fun to have all sisters, even if it means there is drama:)
I wouldn't trade any of you in for a brother.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I wouldn't trade you either. Love ya! I hope you had a great Mother's Day!

heidijogoody said...

I am with you.. I am so greaful for my mom and sisters too. i hope you had a wonderful mothers day

Steffy said...

Great picture of you ladies! I love your mom too!

Jessica said...

Ahhhh......you are the best! I wouldn't trade you or either of my other sisters. Mom is the best and I am grateful to have all of you girls in my life! Love you!