I had a great Birthday this year. I just cannot believe that I am really 27:) My birthday was on a Sunday this year, so I got lucky and got to celebrate all weekend.
On Saturday, Brad and the boys wanted to give me my gifts, so of course I couldn't resist. Brad gave me such a pretty necklace. It is a white gold with diamonds in the shape of a star! I love, love, love it! I had mentioned a while ago that I wanted one, and he remembered and I was so surprised. Justice went shopping with Brad and was planning on getting me the PINK cd, but changed his mind and picked me out the Justin Bieber one instead. So cute, I love that he picked it out himself. We headed over to my parents and my Mom, Jodie, and I went to the Battlecreek boutique and Jodie bought me the cutest zipper flower headband! After that Brad and I went to lunch at Paradise Bakery and then the movie The Last Song. It was so good, but plan on crying! Thanks to my Mom for tending so we could go on a date!
Later that night we dropped of Talon and Cardon at Brad's sister Haleigh's house to be tended so we could go to my niece Eryn's play! Justice loved it, and so did I. She did so good and I was so proud of her!
Then on Sunday, we headed over to my parents after church to have a barbecue. The St affords and Murray's were there as well. We wish the Young's could have been there:) The food was so yummy and Justice picked out a yummy chocolate cake for me. We were getting a picture taken together with it, and I am such a dork and the cake slipped down to the floor! You better believe I still ate it though. And to make my day even better, the Jazz had a game that night and kicked the Nuggets trash! Thanks for everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday! It was a great day filled with family, food, and fun!











13 comments:
I'm glad you had a great birthday, and that I was there to witness the cake drop (I'm still laughing about it HEHE). I love ya!
Happy Birthday Jana! I think that's hilarious you dropped the cake. I would do something like that!
Yep... I'm leaving another comment. The pictures weren't showing up when I was on before, but I just had to tell you that you look so cute!!
There is nothing like being spoiled rotten on your birthday! Glad you had a great birthday weekend!
Happy Birthday Jana! 27 does seem old doesn't it?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I am glad you had such a fun Birthday Weekend! I am glad you updated too because I love seeing pics of you and your cute fmaily!!!
Happy Birthday! The is so sad about the cake. I love it when you can celebrate your birthday all weekend long. Cute Pics!
Love that you still ate the cake!
Cannot believe we are all 27 now!
So WIERD!
Glad you had such a great birthday weekend!
And I LOVE your necklace... I have my eye on one similar!
Wow your getting old 27 ha !!! LOL then that means i'm really old ...looks like you had a great weekend glad you still enjoyed your floor cake !!!! Cute pictures:)
Look at you cute birthday girl! It looks like you had such a wonderful birthday
I love your hair! I love that you ate the cake. I would have too! You make me laugh.
Super cute pictures! It looks like you had tons of fun! You are getting sooooooooo dang old! Just jokin! Love ya tons! I totally would have eaten the cake. Can't live without chocolate even if it means eating off the floor! :)
Post a Comment