We had a fun Easter this year! It gets more fun as the boys get older and actually get what is going on. They were so excited to wake up and see that the Easter Bunny had come, and left them a note:)

The Easter Bunny brought them all Sunglasses, Flip Flops, Drink Cups, Carrot Bats, and too much candy! The Easter Bunny comes to our house on Saturday morning.
We headed over to Grandma and Papa's later to do our Egg coloring. Justice always wants to do it at Grandma's house. He is so sweet and always likes to do everything with Grandma.


And then the Stafford's came over for lunch and an Easter Egg hunt! The kids had a great time and got some fun stuff from Grandma and Papa.
Later that night we went to dinner with Brad's mom and siblings and their kids. We had a fun time, but I forgot my camera so there are no pictures of that. Grandma Nancy gave the kids some fun stuff for Easter, but they were most excited about the money in one of the Eggs:)
On Easter Sunday we went to my parents and watched both sessions of conference and had a yummy dinner after with the Stafford's. We had a nice holiday, and hope you all did too!












6 comments:
That letter from the easter bunny was awesome! the boys are as cute as ever
What freakin cute parents are you guys?? My boys had the same Easter baskets!! SO CUTE. :] YOur boys are all so dang handsome, LOVE their hair. Easter is a fun holiday, I LOVE the candy.. maybe a lil too much. haha
What a cute mom you are leaving a Easter bunny note Love it ! cute pictures :)
Your kids are so dang cute. Looks like you had a fun easter. I love the sun glasses.
Looks like you guys had a great Easter!!!! Your boys are so handsome. We miss you guys! I am cracking up over the picture of Justice with the egg dipper around his eye! I don't know why I think it is so funny!
So cute. Looks like it was a great weekend for you. Love the sunglasses.
Post a Comment