Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to my favorite 5 year old


My sweet Justice turns 5 today!
Holy cow, I am in shock to say the least.

I want Justice to know that 5 years ago will always be one of the best memories I will ever have, because you came into mine and Dad's lives.
You were so handsome, with eyes wide open, and the biggest boy hands and feet.
Thank you for being a big helper to Mom and Dad.
And for being a good big brother.

We love you so much and hope you have the best day ever!


My sister Jen took his 5 year old pictures. And I vote is a little biased, but I think he looks so cute, and Jen did awesome! Thanks so much Jen! The picture at the top of this post is one of them.

Check them out here:

7 comments:

heidijogoody said...

What a cute guy I can't believe he is really 5!

Jen said...

I can't believe how fast these last five years went. I remember that day 5 years ago... that long, long day so well. I'm so glad that our boys are buddies, and I'm glad that Justice is MY little buddy too. He's an awesome kid!

Lisa said...

Wow I can't believe he is 5! He sure is a cute boy! Happy Birthday Justice :)

Steffy said...

I can't believe he is 5. He is so cute. Hope he has a great birthday!

Jobi Niu said...

JAna! What a lil STUD! He's SOOOO gonna be a ladies man. Happy Birthday Justice. SOOO handsome. THe pictures are awesome.

jane said...

Happy Birthday Justice!! Love, Auntie Trudy

Julie Neal said...

What a cute boy!! I cant believe you have a 5 year old!! Happy belated Birthday Justice!