This is a little late, but that is how it goes! We had a fun Halloween and the kids looked so cute! Justice was a Moto X rider! Some family friends let us borrow all the gear and we got him a cute Fox Racing hat to wear with it! He felt pretty awesome and looked awesome too! Talon was a deer and was a deer hunter. My Mom and I made their costumes and they looked so cute too! They all had so much fun! Here are some pictures from all the fun!
CARVING PUMPKINS
Justice drew the cutest face on his pumpkin and then I helped him carve it! He was so proud of it!
Justice drew the cutest face on his pumpkin and then I helped him carve it! He was so proud of it!














11 comments:
Your boys looked so stinkin' cute on Halloween! I love the Jack-o-lanterns, too! And cool idea with your little link to your clocks. They are so awesome. I wish I could have one for every room in my house! :)
Hey... give me the code to your little link picture, and I'll put it on my blogs! :)
That is so cute. I love the hunter and the deer. That is so adorable. Looks like you guys had a blast!!
Love your boys' costumes! I love the deer and hunter idea that is super cute!
LOVE the costumes! Great ideas! And talented Pumpkin artists...especially little Justice!
Your boys looked so cute on Halloween !! Ryker was so excited to see His pal Justice..I'm glad you got a good pict of the twins because I couldnt LOL! Love all the pictures.....:)
How darling! I love the moose and the hunter what a great idea!
your boys are so dang cute!!
Hey girl you did an Awsome job on the boys costumes.. They looked so freaking cute... Love all the pictures... And your clock what a good idea i will have to call you on to see how you did it:)
Better late than never right?? CUTE pictures!!! How freakin cute are your boys?? WOW. Jodi's baby is SOOO ADORABLE.. AWww..
I love Justice's pumpkin face that he drew! I also love Brad and Justice pulling "pumpkin faces". They are hilarious! Your boys looked awesome on Halloween. The hunter and deer costumes turned out great! I love the deer tail. That is the best! Justice looked pretty cool! What cute little men!
Post a Comment