HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to my oldest sister
Jen!
I hope you have a great birthday!
I look up to you for many reasons, but one of them is that you can do anything you try! You are one of those people that can teach yourself how to do whatever it is you wanna learn!
I love you and am glad that you are my sister, & my friend!
Jen!
I hope you have a great birthday!
I look up to you for many reasons, but one of them is that you can do anything you try! You are one of those people that can teach yourself how to do whatever it is you wanna learn!
I love you and am glad that you are my sister, & my friend!











3 comments:
Awww... thanks. You are a sweet sis. I love that as we've gotten older, we seem closer in age. When I was 8 and you were born, I never realized that age difference would eventually seem like nothing :) Love ya!
I agree that Jen can do anything that she tries. She is talented and hard working. Again I'll say that I am glad we are all friends. I love all of you sisters so much! Another sweet post Jana!
Cute family pictures. You guys are awesome.
Post a Comment