Thursday, November 5, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Jo!

Happy Birthday Big Sis! I hope you have a great day! I know that when we were younger I thought that we would be enemies our whole lives! But I am glad that we have grown up (a little) anyway and have become good friends! You are an awesome Mom, Sister, Aunt, Daughter, Wife, Friend, and so on!
And by the way it is okay to be turning
30!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah, Jana... it's easy for you to say the it's ok to turn 30. You haven't gotten there yet!! Just kidding. It really isn't that bad. I'm glad we've ALL grown up. It's fun to be friends instead of fighting! :) Love you guys... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODIE!!

Jen said...

Cute Picture =] I'm glad you have become closer through the years....Happy Birthday Jodie !!!!

Jessica said...

It is okay to be 30!!! I agree that I am glad we can all be friends and Jo is an awesome Mom, Sister, Aunt, Daughter, Wife, Friend etc!!!! Cute post Jana!