We loved going for bike rides and walks to the park! We went on what I would assume to be our last ride to the park the other day. Until Spring that is:)
The boys had so much fun, and I love how excited they get when I ask them if they want to go outside! I am afraid it is going to be a long winter for them (especially Talon and Cardon) not understanding why we can't go outside all the time anymore!
The boys had so much fun, and I love how excited they get when I ask them if they want to go outside! I am afraid it is going to be a long winter for them (especially Talon and Cardon) not understanding why we can't go outside all the time anymore!











7 comments:
I already can't wait for Spring! I love those cute little boys. They look like they were having so much fun :)
We will for sure miss bike rides too!! and the park :) it will be back before we know it! Cute pictures =]
These pictures are sooooo dang cute!!!! They all look cute in their hats! I love the picture of all three boys on their bikes riding away from the camera. Ahhhh...... I love these boys! Don't give up bike rides......just come down to my house!
Cute.. I love the picture of all three boys from behind. so cute.
I love the boys beanies. So cute!
Ugh.. I hate winter already.. ha ha jk. I like it around the holidays, but after that.. BRING ON SPRING!! The boys are so cute on their bikes. What a fun idea.. My boys are always asing to ride the bikes in our house now that they can't outside...
I just got caught up on your posts! I've been bad lately. So cute! And the weather does stink for that reason! We'll just have to get together:)
Post a Comment