So it was Family Picture time again, so be prepared for a picture overload!
We had my sister Jen take them, and she is awesome! She got so many cute ones, and don't ask me how, Talon and Cardon were, hmmm.....2 year olds. Need I say more?
Check her out at:
Jennifer Stafford Photography
I just want to tell Jen THANK YOU for all the time and work you put into our pictures! We absolutely LOVE them and can't wait to hang them up!
We had my sister Jen take them, and she is awesome! She got so many cute ones, and don't ask me how, Talon and Cardon were, hmmm.....2 year olds. Need I say more?
Check her out at:
Jennifer Stafford Photography
I just want to tell Jen THANK YOU for all the time and work you put into our pictures! We absolutely LOVE them and can't wait to hang them up!
![]() |
| From Family Pictures |
![]() |
| From Family Pictures |
![]() |
| From Family Pictures |






















12 comments:
Jana! those are SO good! You all look so great! I totally love your hair! how will you ever decide!?
WOW! I LOVE these! Great colors, and you all look so good! Your sister does a great job!
WOW! SHe did an amazing job. YOu have a beautiful family. YOu're SO SKINNY! I love your cute hair too. YOur lil boys... SOOOO HANDSOME! My gosh.
these look so great! I love the color so much
Those turned out super cute!!! Jen dose do a great job we love our pictures to =]
Love they pic's, they are great and your fam is so cute!
These turned out so amazing! I love them. Jen has talent and your family is the cutest! You look gorgeous Banana! Love you guys tons! I like that these pictures show your 2 year olds personalities and just the stage of life. All three of the boys are so handsome. I mean all 4 of them!! Love ya Brad!
So cute!!
So adorable!!! I love them! You guys are so cute and you look so good Jan!!!
I love all your pictures they turned out so cute..
i love your family. your boys are so so cute. and you are one foxy lady :)
Your family is soo cute. I want twins :) They look like so much fun. You look great I can't believe you have had three kids.
Post a Comment