Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Catching up for my sister Jess:)

So I have been a bit of a slacker lately and my sister Jess who lives in Arizona (who we miss so much) doesn't let me forget that I need to update! So since this is my only form of journaling/scrapbooking, there is a bunch this post so sorry:)

We went to the Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point with some of our good friends, Brandon, Candice, Aiya, and Khloe. The kids had tons of fun, and were so cute looking at the animals.



Justice is always setting up a ramp and to go off on his bike. This time he set one up so that Talon and Cardon could actually do it too. They had so much fun doing this. Justice also wanted to take some pictures of Brad and I. He thought that was so much fun to have us pose and pull crazy faces!



We signed up Justice to play soccer in Pleasant Grove this year. He did pretty good for the most part, but sometimes struggled and got bored. I don't know if he will be a soccer star, he was easily distracted, but it was fun watching.



Brad had a Muzzleloader deer permit in Vernon this year, and has been so excited about it because I kept telling him he wasn't gonna get a bigger buck that my Vernon deer. And he got a great buck, and yes it is a little bigger than mine, which I was happy for him! Thanks to my Dad and cousin John for going out with him! Good Job Brad!



We went to Cornbelly's and took my nieces Eryn and Kaitlyn. The kids had a blast and we had fun watching them on all the fun stuff!





Today at Justice's Preschool it was "Pocket Day"! They were supposed to wear as many pockets as they could. So I sewed some nifty pockets on a shirt for him, and he wore his cargo pants. I love that little kids think things are so neat! Justice loved the shirt and was so excited.



Talon and Cardon wanted their pictures taken after Justice. They are so funny and keep me laughing! One minute they are Best Friends, and one minute the worst of enemies. But they really do love each other so much!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHMIGOSH JANA! They are getting SO BIG! Your boys are absolutely Beautiful! (I know, not a word for boys, but they are!) Cute pics and post! They are so cute, I can't stand it, Talon and Cardon are growing up so fast! I can't believe they are almost 2!!! So fun!

heidijogoody said...

It was really good to see you yesterday too! All these pictures are so cute. You guys have been doing some fun stuff lately! I want to take the girls to the barnyard boo there at thanksgiving point. I haven't decided on the cornbelly's thing yet. We went last year but that was because the girls got in free this year we have to pay for everything and man it can sure be expensive!

Jen said...

Yay! You updated! Thanks for taking my girls to Cornbelly's. They had a great time! Oh, and Justice won for the most pockets today. Nobody else even came close. (Well, Hayden was kinda close, but only because you let me sew on some pockets, too.) I love all the fun pictures. Your kids are just the cutest!

Jobi Niu said...

Candice's girls are so dang cute! I need to take my boys to Cornbelly's.. how fun! Justice, the lil stud, in his pocket shirt.. SO CUTE! YOur twins are hilarious, love each other one picture-mad at each other the next.. they're growin up too fast. SOOO freakin cute! YOu and Brad coulcn't be more darling together.. good job on the Buck Brad! (Is that what you call it??) :]

Brad and Jana said...

Brad is the coolest kid ever. Wow he is so good looking! And holy cow that buck is a whopper good job Brad much bigger than Jana's!

Brad and Jana said...

Yeah, if you didn't guess already, Brad wrote the comment above :) What a goof!

The Leatherberry's said...

First off, you're a dork brad! But I love all the posts! Good job on getting caught up! How do you do all those pictures at once? Anywho, your boys are so too adorable and I just love them! It's way too fun going and doing things like that with you guys! Let's do more:)

Jessica said...

Thanks for updating for me!!!!! I was so excited when I saw all of these pictures. Your boys are so dang cute and I miss you guys tons! I am cracking up about Brad's comment. Too funny! He is my secret crush you know, so I'll have to agree with everything that he said. :) Where the heck is Cornbelly's? What a fun place and the name is hilarious! I wish we could be there to hang out with everyone. Oh and nice job on the pockets! You are one creative Mama! Love ya!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Jana!! you and your entire family are just so darn gorgeous!! I love all the pics, especially the pockets thatwas SO CUTE!!! are we going to play? i will call you!

Jen said...

Cute post I love all the pictures!!! what a cute family you and Brad have ...

Well see ya later LOL !!

Nicole said...

Wow girl i say you need to catch up lol.. Love your all you pic! Looks like you guys have had a fun Fall so far.. And Brad nice job on the Buck!

Mindi said...

Your family is so cute!! I love Justice's pocket shirt! And the pictures of the twins are so cute, my fav is the one in the corner where they are folding their arms.

jane said...

Cute Boys!!!!! Brad really did get a huge deer!!!! Auntie Jane