Thursday, March 5, 2009

Finally Finished!

Well I did it! I finally finished reading all the Twilight series! I was totally against them at first at thought they would be lame. Well as you know I went to the movie, and got kind of hooked. I started reading them, and like most people I couldn't put them down! I really enjoyed reading them, and I am not going to lie, I wish there was more!

I saw this picture and I thought it was a good one!:)

So I wanna know, are you TEAM EDWARD, or TEAM JACOB?

I think it would be fun to hear your opinions!

So you wanna know whose team I am on...

of course

TEAM EDWARD!

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Danica so hates me for this, but I am all the way....TEAM JACOB!!!!!! Oh baby! Way to go Jana, I'm gonna put a gold star on your forhead for reading all the books. Is your mom glad? I'm reading them over again. But hey, don't stop being my friend because I'm into wolves, not vampires. I won't hold it against you either. LOL!!!

Jen said...

Team Edward!! And... way to go! I truly didn't think you'd ever read them. HEHE :)

Julie Neal said...

Jana,
So glad you read the Twilight books. I just recently read them too and was TOTALLY HOOKED!!!!!
BTW, GO TEAM JACOB. I love him. He is such an under dog and that is why I love him. He is so funny and strong.. blah. I sounds ridiculous!

Leesa said...

i am a total team EDWARD!!! i pictured him TOTALLY different than in the movie so that ruined it a little for me... but he is still oh so dreamy in the books :)!!

Mindi said...

Team Edward of course!!!

Spackman's said...

I am Team Jacob for sure ha ha. I think Edward is way to creepy and controlling. I know what you are thinking ha ha. Everyone hates that I like Jacob more but he is so cute. Oh but I guess he is creepy to by falling in love with her baby :) But before that I was team Jacob!!

The Mattinson's said...

I think if I have to choose I would have to say Team Edward. I really like the old victorian gentlman type.

jill said...

im for team edward for sure. how could ya not be he is so HOT!!!!

The Hansens said...

Haven't read the books or seen the movie. I don't see how you can be TEAM ANYTHING when they are vampires. I just don't get it. Ya'll are crazy!! I guess I just need to get in the game and read these books to see what all the craziness is about:)

The Leatherberry's said...

I have to agree with Melissa! I have heard alot about these and from what I hear Jacob comes out sounding so much sweeter! Hahaha...What do I know, I haven't read or seen the movie. But I do think it's funny that you are now hooked!!!!

Victoria Elder said...

Team EDWARD! A half TEAM JACOB when he has short hair! I hear the actor for Jacob might not be in the next movie....SO a little fyi for ya, on stephaniemeyers.com she released her book basically cause it got leaked.... twilight from edwards point of view called midnight sun...now we get to know whats running through edwards mind!! VICTORY I always wondered whats going throug his mind

Lisa said...

I am Team Edward! I'm glad you read them, life isn't complete until you do right ??? :)

Nicole said...

Oh WOW so EDWARD he is so Hot......
And im so jealous that you have finshed 4 im so bad i feel like i sit all morning long working that i dont have time to finish but i so need to. It makes me Crazy!! March 21 cant wait till we can make Brad and Dev watch them maybe we should watch it together so at least we can enjoy it hehe...

Nicole said...

Oh yeah i forgot the pictures i love it too its hot man Edward what can you say is just SEXY.....

Jessica said...

You already know what team I'm on, but I'll let others know that I am on team EDWARD!!!! I NEVER thought that you would read these and I am soooooo glad that you did. I have to agree that I wish there were more books too!

Kristi said...

Easy thing to get hooked on...I am glad she and Edward ended up together! DEFINITELY! :)

Shari and Trent said...

I am team edward, but I think jacot is SUPER hot in the movie and it kind of changed my opinion!

heidijogoody said...

Oh ya good job! Now we will have to all go and see all the rest of the movies together when they come out! I am team edward for sure :) Hey did you get my text today?

Jen said...

Team EDWARD for me to.....

J Fo said...

Both, but mostly Edward. The movie is coming out on dvd March 21. I can't wait.

Lara said...

Team Edward for sure! I hate reading but I really liked reading these books too!

Anonymous said...

First off Edward :) How are you guys? Whats new? I was looking at your pictures and I love your house and how you have decorated it. The MC Hammer outfits are awesome!!! I seen Candice the other day and she was telling me about it but the pictures seal the deal. Looks like you guys had such a blast. You have the cutiest boys I love your family picture you guys look very happy!

Shevy

itsahalesofalife said...

I am team EDWARD and Shantiell is team JACOB. Go figure, so much for being twins.