Our 5 year Wedding Anniversary was on August 1st. We were able to have a little getaway, thanks to my parents watching the kids.
Yeah, I know this is a rare shot of me and Brad together! We went to Snowbird and stayed overnight. We had a good time together, and it was not long enough, but we made the best of a quick trip!
This is us riding the lift up to do the zip line and alpine slide. They were fun, but not quite the excitement we had hoped for! We needed something a little faster and longer, but it was still fun.
Here we are pulling up our little sleds to go down the alpine slide.
We rode the Peruvian Chair Lift up the mountain next. It was really pretty and was a nice opportunity to just enjoy one anothers company. It was about a ten minute ride, and at the top there was a tunnel through the mountain that took you to the other side where you could see into American Fork Canyon. This is a picture of us after we went through the tunnel. Another rare shot:)




Well we headed back through the tunnel and there was some sweet music playing, I think it was a little old school Janet Jackson. Well as you can see we got a little goofy! There was no one else in the tunnel, so we let our true colors come out I guess! How embarrassing! Just kidding we were having a blast and laughing pretty hard.
Yep, Brad found the bed! It was a fold down one, we thought that was funny! We drove down the canyon later that night and went to dinner at The Olive Garden, wandered the mall, and went to The Dark Night. That morning we got up, checked out and went to the breakfast buffet, stuffed out guts and headed home. We had so much fun and can't wait to do something like this again!
I am so thankful to have a wonderful husband. Brad and I have been together for almost 9 years now, and I fall in love with him more and more everyday! He means the world to me and I don't know what I would do without him. He is truly my best friend. I am looking forward to spending many more years together! We were able to go to the temple with my sister Jodie and her husband Corey today. It was such a neat day. It was nice to be at the temple wit
h Brad and remember our special day 5 years ago! Congrats Jo and Corey, we are so happy for the decisions you have made in your lives
I love you Brad! Happy Anniversary!!















15 comments:
How fun.. I bet it was so nice to have a little getaway. I think it is trips like this with just you and your hubby that you remember what your whole relationship is about and that is you and him. I think with the hussle and bussle of kids all the time we can sometimes forget to have us time. I just loved the pictures of you guys in the tunnel. I would love to see this silly side of you more often :)
What a great anniversary!! How fun! These are such cute pics of you guys, your hair is so frickin cute, it makes me painfully jealous I could never pull off that hairstyle :(
P.S.Who can't help but bust a move to old skool Janet?
Wow I think you guys are so cute and love that you can just be goofy together I bet it was nice to get away together Happy Anniversary you guys are awesome!
Awww how sweet Jana! You guys are so cute together! I loved the pics of you guys dancing to Janet Jackson.. ha ha I'm glad ya got alil' break and had fun! congrats on 5 years! Awesome for your sister Jodie too! :)
I can't either! your house will be crazy, have they started any crawling? Twin boys!~ ah! I can't even imagine! But I would love it!
You guys are hilarious! Looks like it was super fun. Wasn't that awesome for us to all be in the temple? YAY! And I hope you guys had an AWESOME anniversary!
I forgot to ask you did everything go ok with the closing on your home?
Congrats on 5 years. That's crazy! I love the pic's in the tunnel!
My how time flys... looks like you guys had fun. It's nice to get away an just enjoy eachother. I like the pics.Later dude!!!
Jana, so adorable!! I loved it all! You guys looked like you had so much fun! You look great by the way! And next time I am thinkin we all go do something like this together? What do ya think? Anyway, love the pictures! Tell Jodie I said congrats and I am soooo happy for them!
Jana, congrats on 5 whole years! that's a long chunk of time! and that is SO neat about Jodie! tell her I said congrats!! it was such a blast to see you and Jen last week! don't forget to call if you are in the mood for some park-time fun!!
Jana, I love to look at your blog as well! You have so many fun things on it & I am jealous of all of the people that you blog with! I mostly do the blog for my family since they are so far away, but no one ever comments. That is one of the best parts! I have got a few people on blogspot so hopefully it will take off now. Anyway, your twins are getting so big! I would love to be able to get my twins together with yours sometime when we are back seeing my parents. We are in the process of making plans to go back for Christmas. I will let you know. Now that I am home I will be able to chat more often. Take care!
Jana your family is so dang cute!! I am so happy for you, and your blog is adorable!!!
those pictures in the tunnel are so funny...makes me wish I was there :) (maybe if it wasn't your anniversary)
I bet that was SO SO nice getting away for a "minute"
Oh, I agree with you on how nice it is to get away for a night. Congrats on five years! Looks like you two had a great time.
Post a Comment