Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memory Lane



Thanks to Heidi & Shari, I thought this looked like fun!



1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!



2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.



I think it's fun to take a trip down memory lane, and it's always good to have a laugh or smile about the past. So leave a comment and I'll do the same for you.:)

14 comments:

Shari and Trent said...

Oh man! There are way too many from Jr. High. No, I rode the pine too and I remember sitting on the bench during our games talking to Shawn Moon because he thought he was an EMT and we would laugh so hard at him because of the stories he told. Then there was the diaper science project. I remember sitting in band too and we were always getting in trouble...you brought your TLC CD one day to class and you wanted me to listen to this one song on there...the phone call song...I am sure you remember and Mrs. Wolf got mad at us but then again when didn't she get mad at us. She hated us girls in percussion! Then we stole some Tenn Spirit deodorant from Mrs. Scott. There were a few good times in Mr. Dibb's science class too! Good times!

J Fo said...

Oh my gosh...Shawn Moon. I forgot about that guy! How funny was he? I think that he proposed to me and half of the female student body! Jana, oh the wonderful experience of 9th grade basketball and our (not so) awesome team. And playing Jr. Jazz with Laura Bishop's and Cadice's dads as our coaches. I do remember that you were great at getting the ball down to us post players a lot. Much appreciated!

heidijogoody said...

I remember when I frist met you and found out that you were having twins and I just knew I wanted to get to know you! It has also been so much fun visiting you each month and yes we need to do another girls night. I guess Friday will just have to do for this month but for sure next month we are doing something again.

Jen said...

Oh my gosh. LOVE the New Kids song on here. It takes me back to Jr High. What memories do I NOT have of you? My crazy little sis!

Jen said...

Wow there are so many.I think we had a lot of fun in the "brown bomb" finding fun drive ways to pull in to...or jumping train tracks in a van ??? that was funny bcs we laughed so hard you peed your pants!! sorry had to say it that was the funnest part about the hole thing. we had a lot of good times together thanks for being a great friend..

Matthew said...

I have so many memories, how can I write them all down. You were so nice to let a big nerd like me hang out with you when I got home from my mission. You kept me dressing "cool" and wouldn't let me be out of the loop with music. hee-hee What about letting you drive before you were 16, or concerts, or four wheeling, making home movies and for the most recent, talking on the phone for 2 1/2 hours because we just need to and because we can relate! Good thing we have free mobile to mobile. Love ya!!!

Jessica said...

Oops!! I was signed in as Matthew!! Those were really my memories!
Love Jess

J-ME said...

I remember making some pretty sweet Janet Jackson Music video/dances & playing dress ups at Grandma Graces. Lots of fun memories of the grace girls! Like when we would draw outfits for different vacation spotss.

The Mattinson's said...

I remember it was our 2nd or 3rd year at girls camp. It was stake camp and we were all in a tent eating our nachos for lunch. Teri Jensen sat on her nachos and got cheese all over her butt. We laughed even harder then!! I think you laughed the hardest though. *wink*

Corey and Jodie said...

When I started thinking about all my memories with you I started to cry! A good majority of my memories involve you! I loved making you laugh when you were a baby. You had the cutest laugh! I remember school and club. (Sorry I was so bossy!) I remember you trying to hold my hand at Disneyland and actually getting it a few times! lol But most of all I remember you being one of my biggest examples! Thank you for all of your help in my crazy life and for ALWAYS being there for me and loving me no matter what!

Spackman's said...

German. That is all I have to say. You saved my life being in there. well until you transfered out. Lol Love ya

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Jana,
I am excited to see you and Jen tomorrow! it's gonna be so fun! I have to say that I just have LOTS of good old memories with you in them! how about Friendship Food, night games, sleeping out and the travelling plays?? and I always will remember you pushing jared's arm off from around your shoulder and how you wanted a My Buddy instead of the Kid Sister dolll!!! =)

The Leatherberry's said...

Wow!! I have too many to choose from! Where should I start? Maybe for fun I'll leave a new one every once in a while. The first thing that came to mind was you, me, and I can't remember all of a sudden the other girl(I think it was Shari), but it was after practice in the locker room. We thought it would be so fun to play hide and seek in the dark, til the janitor came in. We started laughing so hard! You started pulling yourself across the floor on your knees yelling, "I'm peeing, I'm peeing!", right then and there I lost it, literally! You know the rest;) We have about a million of those hilarious stories, and about half of them consist of either you or myself peeing our pants!!! I can't stop laughing right now thinking of all of them and writing this one! I miss you guys!!!!

The Leatherberry's said...

Hey this is Brandon. I just thought i would remind you of one of the funniest things that has happened to you before..You know what I'm talking about too, I hope. "The one time" Well for all of you that don't know what I'm talking about, here it goes. We had a friend back in the day named Ty. We were hanging out at his house one late night. And just then, jana leaped off the couch with a funny look on her face. She looked towards Ty's room and was trying to get there as fast as possible. But I was laying in the middle of the floor in a sleeping bag. Jana knew she had to get to Ty's room asap and the only way to get there was by jumping over me. So jana takes off and try's leaping over me, just then I hear a sound. I knew right then what it was, but jana trying to be under cover, runs over to the book shelf and said," did you hear that?!" The funny thing is, book shelfs don't make that kind of a sound. So if all of you don't get what's happening, jana let one fly as she tried to get to ty's room. At the time i thought it was so freaking funny. I'm sure jana didn't think so being a 16 year old girl that farted around some guys. I still thinks its so funny, I'm sure you think so too right Jana? Well i hope you do!