Thursday, January 26, 2012

Does anyone look at my blog? :)

I really want to get caught up because this is pretty much my journal/scrapbook. Just curious if anyone even looks at it anymore (probably not since I have been horrible at updating..lol).

9 comments:

Spackman's said...

I do all the time :) well when you post ha ha

The Hansens said...

I look at it! I'm working on my 2011 blog book right now. That is why I keep mine up. I know not a ton of people look at mine but I really don't care because it is more for me to keep things documented cause I'm not a scrapbooker or a journal writer. Get going! I wish more people would blog, I like it better than facebook. It seems like people did it a lot a few years ago and now it has died down.

heidijogoody said...

I do! I would love to see more posts :)

Jen said...

I do! I always check to see if you have updated. ;) I feel that way, though. I've gotten so far behind, that I'm sure everyone has given up. Plus, I think I made it harder by going private. I don't think anyone looks at mine. LOL!! Let's make a pact to update our blogs.

Shari and Trent said...

I do when I see you have updated! :)

KRISTI said...

I do too :) Keep it up Jana!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

I look it up all the time! I'm the same, I haven't been feeling the blog love lately, but I do still think you ( and I) should keep it up. It is great journal! I think you can just save it to a disk if you dn't want to go to all the trouble of printing in into a book one day, too. keep it up! i will update more if you will! :)

Cheryl said...

I look every chance I get! I love it!

The Mattinson's said...

If I see it updated I do!