Thursday, December 1, 2011

So, So, Behind!

Over the next few days, I am going to try and get caught up so I can just stay on top of it:) So here we go...
These pictures are of Talon and Cardon's first day of Preschool.

They were so excited to wear there new clothes and meet Miss Sara and make some new friends.

Justice ready to go to Back to School night.





For our 8 year Anniversary our kids had a sleepover at my parents house, and we went and stayed over night in Salt Lake. It was nice to just get away.

Justice played his first year of Coach Pitch and loved it, and he did a great job.

We had the Pass of All Passes and loved going swimming at 7 peaks.

The boys wanted to go fishing so bad, so we went to Strawberry Reservoir and even though we only caught crawdads, they still loved it.



Justice played soccer and was on the same team as his cousin Sydnee. They had so much fun and by the end of the season had got pretty good.




4 comments:

The Hansens said...

So fun! Great pictures...your kids are the cutest:)

Jennifer Stafford Photography said...

Oh, Jana... I'm so much more behind than you. It's so sad. Such fun pictures you posted. I love seeing your cute boys ;) I wish I could have come to some soccer games. I love the fun fishing pictures, too. So cute.

heidijogoody said...

Lots of fun catch up pictures! I just can't believe how big the twins are. I still remember when I first met you and you were pregnant with them. Where does the time go

abo-bder said...

فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
مقاول تكسير وهدم وقص خرسانه بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض