Monday, December 13, 2010

CHRISTMAS SUITS

This year I decided to get my boys suits for Christmas. They got to wear them to church the first Sunday in December and they loved it. They were so excited to go to church "looking like missionaries!" I know that I am biased because I am their Mom, but I sure think they look handsome!








5 comments:

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

They ARE handsome! I love them in those! what cuties!! And I love your new baby;s name. It's awesome. :)

Jen said...

I think they look so dang cute!! I love those handsome "missionaries!"

heidijogoody said...

you are there mom but I am not and I think they are all so very handsome! they look so grown up in these handsome suits!

Shari and Trent said...

They sure look cute! By the way I love the camo scripture case!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, They are so dang cute. I love it. Your tree is really cute. Have a Merry Christmas!