Friday, November 19, 2010

BOWLING AND HALLOWEEN

On the Friday before Halloween we decided to do something fun as a family, so we asked the boys if they wanted to go bowling, and of course they did. So we headed over to the new Jack N Jill in Lehi and got a lane. The boys had tons of fun, and got so excited. Of course they didn't like the part about having to take turns:)

We got up the next morning and carved the pumpkins. Brad and I helped the twins with theirs, but Justice did it all by himself and it turned out so cute! That day, Justice's school was having a Halloween carnival, and the kids were so excited to get in their costumes! Justice was Wolverine from X MEN, Talon was Optimus Prime and Cardon was Bumblebee, which are both Transformers.


We went with my Mom and my Sister Jess and her kiddos. They all had so much fun and loved the rides! After that we went to lunch and filled up our bellies:)

Brad and I then took our kids to Trick or Treat at Grandma Nancy's house, Aunt Haleigh's, and then Grandpa Randy's houses. Too bad after that it started to down pour. We still headed to a few old neighbors houses and then to Grandpa Graces' for a visit. The kids love to go their and see him. And then we went to Papa Bob's and Grandma Cheryl's for dinner. The kids Trick or Treated a little more around their neighborhood with all their cousins. Finally we sat down and watched Michael Jackson's Thriller, which the kids love. It was a fun Halloween, but we hope next year has a little better weather!

6 comments:

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Jana! those pictures are so cute! What a fun thing to go bowling. My kids love it too. I love the Wolverine sideburns, those are awesome! The pic with your dad and the boys i so cute. I bet he loves having all those boys around! :)

Jen said...

That totally makes me want to go bowling! How fun :) Your kids looked so great on Halloween. Glad we got to hang out with you guys that night :)

heidijogoody said...

Your boys truely are so handsome! The halloween costumes looked great!

Lisa said...

I love bowling! Your pictures are so cute. Love the Halloween costumes.

Jen said...

Ryker loves bowling there we have only been once but he loved it ...Cute pictures your boys are all getting so big I can't wait to see the new little one:) and I love there Halloween costumes so cute or i should say cool lol !!!

Steffy said...

Your kids look great! Looks like so much fun!