We took the kids to see Santa at the mall on Saturday. We had to wait a while because of all the odd people who think they need a family picture with Santa.
Talon told us the whole time that he was not going to sit on Santa's lap, but I thought he might. But nope, he didn't want to and neither did Cardon. They just wanted to look at him. Oh well I got some cute pictures of Justice with him!
Talon told us the whole time that he was not going to sit on Santa's lap, but I thought he might. But nope, he didn't want to and neither did Cardon. They just wanted to look at him. Oh well I got some cute pictures of Justice with him!

Later that day we had the annual Grace Family Christmas party. Justice was so excited to be a shepherd in the Nativity. Thanks to Jodie helping him come up with a shepherd outfit. Of course we had good food, fun, and my cute Grandpa passing out gifts.

The next day, we had the Brad's Family Christmas party. Once again more good food and fun. Santa came and Talon and Cardon weren't scared at all this time and couldn't wait to sit on his lap. They always do a gift exchange game, and somehow Justice ended up with two fish, a fish bowl, and fish food. I guess we weren't really meant to be fish owners, because by the next morning they were already dead, oops. I told Justice they were just sleeping at first, but today we told him they were dead and he was totally okay with that, and was all for flushing them away. Phew, I thought he might freak out:)










14 comments:
So I really love Justice's shaggalicious hair. He looks like a mini skater. So cute. Glad the twins warmed up to Santa on the second round:)
Um ya we were one of those dumb families that wanted to get a picture with the santa and the fam! Sorry about that :) The boys look cute as usual.
I love this time of year!!! I'm glad the twins decided to sit on Santas lape:) Cute pictures !
The boys are too cute!!! I'm glad the twins finally sat on Santas lap the 2nd time. Oh, and our family was also one of the "dumb" families that wanted to get a picture with Santa! Hope you guys had a good Christmas!!!
Haha I didn't mean to offend you guys, and I put odd families, not dumb families. I was just annoyed because there was a family of 25 getting their pics taken and it took forever!
I cannot believe how long Justice's hair is getting!
He's so cute!
{I just made Isaikk chop his off... it wasn't working out}
Cute pic's of all your boys!
Hope you guys had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!
xOxOxO
Cute, cute. I love your family pics.
Cute Christmas photos! I love my vinyl also. Auntie Trudy
I'm glad those funny little twins decided that Santa was ok. I love all the pics :)
Looks like you guys had tons of fun! I wish that I could have been around for the Grace family party. Too bad we always miss out on all the fun! Love ya!
Cute pictures! Ryder and Emma love seeing the boys with Santa! Ryder is like hey that's my friend Justsice! we need to play again soon!
Hey Jana, its about time you update your blog. Maybe if you didn't sit around with that crazy girl all week long you would have time. :)
I love all these pics, Jana! I love Justice's hair too. Very Cool! I hope everything is going great for you! let's REALLY get together. maybe this Friday?? let me know?
justice looks so cute with his saucy hair!!! what darling little men you have.
Post a Comment