Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's Been a While

So I have some catching up to do! I haven't even posted Christmas, and it is February.
The week before Christmas, we went to the Zoo Lights with Brad's Family. It was fun but so cold. I only took a couple pictures and they aren't great, but here are all the grand kids bundled up.


Brad and I took Justice to a Flash game. He had a fun time, and loved seeing the fox. We try to take Justice on a date with us every now and again. He is so cute and he says the funniest things. He got a little bored, as you can see he was climbing on the rails:)

From Collages
On Christmas Eve we go to my parents every year. We had a lot of fun and the kids opened their pj's from Grandma and Papa. They also got some fun Color Wonder coloring books and markers and loved coloring in them. We ate really good food, and watched a cute Christmas movie!

From Collages
Santa spoiled the kids this year and they loved it! Papa Bob and Grandma Cheryl came and watched the kids open their presents. It was so much fun this year. They got so excited and all I needed for Christmas was to just their happy faces! We had a great day filled with a lot of visiting everyone!

From Collages

9 comments:

Jen said...

'Bout time! If I wasn't your sister, I'd have thought you had fallen off the face of the earth! JUST KIDDING. I do always love to see a new post from ya though. I think it's awesome that you take Justice on a date now and then. We need to do that more often (one on one that is). :)

Nicole said...

Hey girl cute pictures.. Its taken you long enuf lol jk..

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Love the pictures! and i'm glad you're back! I love your boys, they are so darn handsome!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

ps santa gave ryder that forklift too!! he is so smaart! :)

Jen said...

Seeing kids happy on Christmas is the best !!! Cute pictures :)

Jessica said...

Very cute pictures! I am excited about your update and cute new background. I have a rough time updating these days, but what do you do? I love the pictures of the boys on their new scooters. Super cute! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

CUTE pictures! I cannot believe how big the boys have gotten! They sure are handsome little guys! Love the date idea! That is WONDERFUL!!

Lisa said...

Cute pictures! Looks like Christmas was a lot of fun :)

The Leatherberry's said...

Very cute Jan! Sure do miss you guys! Let's get together soon! Glad you guys had such a fun Christmas!