So this post is a little late, but I thought I would still blog about it. Brad got up and made me a yummy breakfast on the morning of my 26th birthday. He is so sweet, and I loved it! He also had tried to let me sleep in first, but I tried and failed. Thanks anyway though!

Brad thought that I needed my picture taken on my birthday, wow what a nerd I am, and don't mind the bad hair, I am growing it out and it was in a bad stage:(
Brad thought that I needed my picture taken on my birthday, wow what a nerd I am, and don't mind the bad hair, I am growing it out and it was in a bad stage:(
My Mom and Dad were nice and watched the kids while Brad and I went and got my free Cold Stone Ice Cream to share, and went to a movie. We had a fun time together! Later that evening, we went to dinner with My family. The Stafford's couldn't make it, and the Young's darn it, still live in Arizona. They were both missed at the good old Golden Corral!
Me and my sweet Justice!
Attempting a picture with all the kiddos!
Thank you everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday, and all the sweet gifts that were given to me! You guys are the best!
Thank you everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday, and all the sweet gifts that were given to me! You guys are the best!











6 comments:
I'm so sad that we couldn't come. MAN! Life is nuts... but I'm glad you had a fun birthday. 26? Dang! I keep thinking I'M still 26. Guess not! HEHE!
Happy birthday girl - sounds like you had a good one!! You look absolutley cute!!
Love the pictures! Cute jewelry by the way and you always look pretty! Darn it that we still live in AZ! I never pass up a meal at GC! Love ya tons little sis! I miss you. I'm glad that you had a great birthday! hee-hee, just thought I'd tell you that the word verification that I had to type said fativega. I don't know why I thought that was so funny!
Crap! At your little shoe party you had I was telling myself not to forget your bday...and I did! So Happy WAY Belated Birthday! I'm glad you had a good day!
What cute pictures. I am glad you had such a great day!
Sounds like ya had a good birthday.. You look SO CUTE! HOT MAMA! I loved the pics. :]
Post a Comment