Well, I know I am a super slacker, but we have been getting settled into our new house. Not much has been going on but I feel like we have been really busy. First off, we do not have the Internet yet, so that is the major reason I have not updated in forever.This is our third house, and I think we will stay here longer that the others:) It has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. We actually have stairs in this house, and the twins are doing pretty good on them. There has only been a couple of falls, but nothing major. I haven't done a lot of decorating yet, but thanks to the help of one of my friends I put some decorations above my cupboards in the kitchen. The cupboards were just plain, boring, basic oak, so of course I wanted to give them a makeover before we moved in. With the help of Brad my awesome husband we added some bead board and black paint. I love them and am so happy we did that! I think it makes such a difference.



Here are a few more pictures throughout the house. This one below is just in the entryway.

This is the front room, like I said not much decorating yet. But hopefully it will be soon!
This is our upstairs bathroom, I guess the main bathroom.

I loved the picture border in our Eagle Mountain house, so I wanted to do it again!
I will give a quick update on everyone:
Brad is of course still working at Gunther's. He almost cut off his fingertip the other day at work, so that was an exciting day! He fractured the fingertip also, so it is still tender but doing good!
I am loving our new house, but of course miss all the help from my awesome parents! I tend my cute niece and nephew every Tuesday and Wednesday. On those days I think I might go crazy having 5 kids under 3!
Justice is on a break from Preschool because his teacher had a baby. Both him and I are counting down the days before he goes back:) He has been going through a cowboy phase lately. He would wear wranglers and boots everyday if I would let him. I know what a mean Mom huh! He gets mad if I change the radio off of a cowboy song and always wants to watch a cowboy movie! He was watching Silverado or something like that with his Papa Bob and thought he needed a mustache and beard like the cowboys on the movie, so I helped him out with that, and he thought it was so cool!

I put scotch tape on his face and colored away!

What a handsome cowboy!
Talon is so busy and loves to play with his big brother Justice! He thinks he is as big as him and can do whatever he is doing. Talon is a follower that is for sure. He is starting to talk a little and it is so cute! He can't stand it if either one of his brothers are sitting on my lap. he thinks that is his special spot! He can give a dirty look like no other, but it is so cute! And he loves to do things to make people laugh!

He wore his pj bottoms on his head for probably 20 minutes because Justice and I kept laughing!

This face doesn't quite do the dirty look justice. We missed it, darn it!
Cardon is also very busy! He is the leader of the pack that is for sure! He can find trouble anywhere! He climbs on anything and everything. He teaches his brothers places to climb that they would never think of! He loves to play with his brothers also. He is a great sleeper and will eat almost anything, except hot dogs! He is our little tender heart! He has learned a little sign language too.

Check out the mischief in his eyes!

In this picture he climbed up the couch and then climbed into the window! It is his favorite spot to sit! Now the other boys do it too!
All in all everything is going good for our family and we love all of you! Hope everything is going good for you all!
24 comments:
The boys are all getting so big. I can't believe how big the twins look it is just crazy. The house is looking so good and I love what you guys did to the cabinets in the kitchen they look great. And it seems like you have your hands full with those three little crazy boys!
WOW, you have been busy! Your house is AMAZING! I need to get some tips from you...you do such a good job! I LOVE the kitchen! What a good idea!...and the picture boarder in your bathroom...how do you do that?!
Hey Jana!! Your cabinets look AWESOME!! You guys did an awesome job! whata pretty house!! did you do the paint in the front room too? Looks awesome!! and how did you do that picture border? I love Justice's mustache. He and your twins are so handsome!! =) I'm so glad you're blogging again!!
'Bout time you got bloggin' again!!! I LOVE your house. I guess you'll have to come teach me how to decorate! I'm SO copying that picture border. HEHE
I love your house - it is so cute!! You have done such a great job on it - love the picture border, how did you do it?? Way cute!!! Your boys are so adorable they are growing up so fast.
I am so glad you updated your blog! Your house is ADORABLE!!! Where did you guys move to? You have done such a good job! It makes me want to go home and re-decorate :)! Love the pics of the boys! SO DARLING! Im glad things are well for you!
Your house looks really good you guys did a good job!! the twins are getting so big.. Cute pictures of "Cowboy Justice" that's funny.
Jana - I love your cuboards, they remind me that I want to redo mine, or better yet.....just get a new house. I also want to know how you did the picture baorder - the best idea ever! Your boys are adorable!
I am so glad you posted again! I love your house it is so freakin cute
I love the house!! You always make it so cute!! So how did you get your cabinets like that I want that in my bathrooms!! I am asking because Marc would not have a clue!! LOL
Hey- Your house is so cute. I love it. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. Man time flys. Glad you are blogging again.
Its about time you are getting back into it hehe. Love your Kitchen and your house. I will have to show Devan Justice that is so funny.. he is such alittle stud... Im glad the Babys are feeling better.
I LOVE your cupboards!
Nice job at doing them on your own!
Where did you guys move to?
And your border in the bathroom is such a neat idea!
Go Jana! :)
xOxOxO
I'm so glad you finally posted!!! Your fam is too cute! Aiya loved seeing the pics of the boys! I love your house and I was thinkin that you need to come decorate mine! Really!!! I need help with my house big time! I want to do that border thing you did too or is that copycatting too much?:)
What cute pictures of my boys!! I miss you guys! Your house looks super cute! I love how everything turned out! You need to come down and motivate me to do all of my projects. I just can't fit it all in, but I have a lot of things in mind to do. Love ya! You are amazing!
OH MY GOSH! You're house looks AWESOME! I can't believe BRad almost cut his finger tips off! SCARY. I don't know how you watch 5 kids under 3.. I'm dying watching my nephew sometimes 3 kids 2 and under! CUTE PICS of your boys..
Hi Jana!
I'm glad you are all doing well and getting all moved into your new house. It looks great! I too would love to know how you did the border with all of the pictures--what a cute idea. Since I have had to take all of my decorations down (to keep the twins away), I feel like our house is so boring! That would be something that they couldn't break/destroy. When you have a second, will you send me your e-mail address? I made our blog private and I want to make sure you can still view it. My e-mail is jules277@msn.com. Thanks!
Love your house. I want to see it live! Your family is so cute. I love cowboy Justice!
Your cabinets turned out so good. I love the black!
And like everyone else I love the picture border too!
GOOD WORK
Wow! First, does Brad want to come to my house can paint my cabinets?? Second how did you do the very cute border in the bathroom?? I love it!! You have great taste!
Jana, I've been meaning to comment on this post. I have looked at it like 10 times cause I'm so amazed how awesome your house looks!! Seriously it is soooo cute. I'm so happy for you. I'm excited to see it in person. I'm going to try and be different and not comment on your border like everyone else did....wait I just did. Oh well, it's WAY cute. Good job:)
Jana, BEAUTIFUL job on the cupboards!! That makes a world of difference- so beautiful!
the house looks awesome and your boys are getting so big!!! i love the tape beard!
love the new house. so cute. i truly wish my husband could do some cute updates to our place...i don't think i am a trusting wife when it comes to making my house pretty! lol. can i just say you children are so cute. and jana, don't feel left out, you're pretty cute too!
Post a Comment