Monday, November 3, 2008

We had a fun Halloween holiday this year! We started off going to our wards Trunk or Treat which was on Wednesday! Justice thought that was so much fun. We did the trick or treating and then went in the church for dinner and games. Jodie and Grandma Cheryl came with us and we had a fun day. Justice was excited because he got to wear his Halloween costume 3 days in a row. Thursday he wore his costume to Pre School and he thought that was so cool. And then finally on Friday we went with Papa Bob to have lunch at Grandma Cheryl's work. We met Jen P. and Ryker there also because Jen's mom works with my Mom. The food was yummy, Justice loves to eat lunch at the hospital with Grandma. Then I headed over to Greenwood Elementary to see Bryson in his Halloween Parade. That is always something I look forward to because it reminds me of when I was in elementary school. After that Brad got home from work and we made the rounds and did all the visiting. And then came back to my parents, and Jodie had planned a fun little party. The Stafford's came over also! We had pulled pork sandwiches and she made mummy dogs for the kids and some cute Frankenstein pudding. She was a regular old Martha Stewart. We watched Thriller and it was funny to watch Justices face, he was totally scared but he just kept fake laughing to try and play it off. We had a great time, especially because we had the three cutest cowboys ever!

16 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Oh yes what cute little cowboys you have there. Sounds like you had a weeks worth of festivities.

Kristi said...

Those definitely are the the CUTEST COWBOYS! Justice looks so happy to be a cowboy...good thing he got to be one for three days in a row!

Nielsen Family said...

How cute!! Hey how do you get your main picture to rotate to different ones? How cool is that? Hope all is going well for you guys!

Jen said...

Cute slide show !!! It was fun going to our moms work for Halloween and having lunch all together....looks like you had a fun day

Victoria Elder said...

Seriously tooo cute! I love it! I bet they had soo much!

Julie said...

What cute little cowboys!! That is a really good idea for a costume--I'll have to remember that. The boys' turtle costumes were so hot and fluffy it was hard to keep them on. Glad you had a great halloween.

Lisa said...

How fun. I love Halloween. Your boys are so dang cute. I love their costumes. It looks like you had a lot of fun the last couple days.

Jen said...

Love that Wrangler Bum picture! I love those 3 cute cowboys. Wasn't that fun watching Thriller? Bryson totally wanted to watch it the next day!

Kalli said...

those are soo cute the twins are getting so big how cute are they all three of them. How are you guys doing?

Nicole said...

I love there cute little wrangler butts! they are so cute! Looks like you had a good Halloween.

Spackman's said...

your boys look so cute! What?!? I can't believe you and Brad didn't dress up lol. We do need to get together. I will call you this week! Do you guys have any plans?

Jessica said...

What handsome cowboys!!! They need to go "cowboyin" now! Remember when Justice said that he wanted to go cowboyin? He is too cute! I love the wrangler bum picture. I wish that we could have been there to see you guys and party at mom and dad's.

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

They are so cute! I love how Justice was a little afraid of Thriller! that is so funny! I love their awesome cowboy costumes!! Did you dress up??? =) 763-1172 this is my number call me!

Steffy said...

I love your pictures. Your family is so cute.

ryan + carly said...

such dang cute little cowboys! i can't believe you have 3 kids! so crazy. they are adorable.

Shari and Trent said...

Can I tell you how stinkin cute your boys look in those wranglers! How adorable!