We had my sister Jen take some family pictures for us a couple of weeks ago. We love them and think she did a great a job! We actually went out two different times and she took a lot of time with us! I am sure you can imagine how crazy it was taking pictures with an out of control 3 year old and 1 year old twins. We turned out with some good pictures so I thought I would post them for you to see!
Cranberry Pork Loin (Christy)
1 year ago










21 comments:
Cute family Jana!!! Your boys are adorable ~ I love their big eyes.
Your pics turned out so pretty! I love them!! YOur sister does an awesome job! THe boys are getting so big!! All of them!!
I love these pictures! Jen did and great job and you have the best lookin' family! Love the picture of you and Brad you both look hot!! The picture of the 3 boys on the bench is super cute. What handsome boys you have!
Oh P.S. how did you make your cute changing header???? You are one computer genius!
Jana - thanks for letting me do your pics. You guys have been so supportive to let me use you as guinea pigs. I loved doing them!
I think these all turned out so adorable. YOur sister did a great job.
You are so lucky to have a sister that will do that for you! Those are the cutest pictures. I think you boys are just the cutest!
You have such a cute Family! I love your pictures!
They turned out really cute!!! your boys are so cute..
Jana - Your boys are so cute!! I am so surprised you got them all to look at the camera at the same time. I tried taking pictures of Teisha's family once and it was a struggle to get those two to look at me at the same time. They turned out awesome. Cute places too!
The pics turned out super cute. Jenny sure does a great job! Adorable!
Hey Jana,
I am not sure if you will remember me, but this is Leesa Tripp from school. I stumbled across your blog and have to say what a DARLING little family you have! Your boys are BEAUTIFUL!! I have a blog also, but it is private. if you would like an invite we would love to have you on board. Just email me your email address to: Ltracy62406@yahoo.com and i'll send you an invite! Im glad all is well with you!
Take Care, Leesa
Such a cute family! Your sister does a great job.
Those pic's are so cute! You just have the cutest family!
Wow! Your boys are so dang cute! They look like a lot of fun. I always like looking at your blog cause you're so good at all the slides and pictures. I think I need lessons one day!
Such cute pics she is really talented! You have such handsome boys so photogenic! Your a lucky mom!
Those picture's are so cute!
I've been putting our family pic's off cause it is pretty hard!
Maybe after Bambino #3 comes!
Your boys are so cute!
xOxOxO
Jana,
I love these pictures! Jen always does such a great job. And your boys look like they were so good while she took them! Ryder and I are getting a pass to the dinosaur museum. wanna come with us sometime??
Your sister did such a great job! They are all soooo cute!
those are really good the colors are perfect I love the one with you and Brad alone where you are holding around his neck so cute. Your family is just darling we need family pics done soon or else we won't be able to do them outside.
cutest ever. your boys! ahhh. i love them. and btw you should definitely read the twilight books. amazing.
Post a Comment