Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Sweet Nephew

My sister Jess and her husband had their baby! His name is Easton. I just want to tell them congratulations and that I am so happy for them! I wish that I could go down and see him so bad. When I had the twins Jess came right up and dropped her kids off to family and came out to my house to help me everyday! I wish so bad I could do the same! It truly breaks my heart. I was planning to go with my mom, but we both decided that since I don't have anyone to take my kids while I was there, it might be kind of chaotic and stressful after just coming home with a new baby! Jess I love you so much and hope that everything is going good. Thanks for your help with the twins and taking Justice too. Give my sweet nephew a kiss for me. I didn't realize how hard it would be for me to not be there to see you and your cute family when you welcomed Easton into the world. Just know that I am thinking about you everyday and love and miss you all very much. You are a great mom and your kids are lucky to have you and Math as parents.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Okay, I'm not suppose to cry when I read your posts, but this one got to me. I love ya tons Jana and I wish that you were here to see Easton too. I will give him lots of kisses for you and I hope that your family can plan a little trip sometime to come down and see us. I will keep you updated though. I miss you! It just wasn't the same without family visiting at the hospital, but I'm glad we can call eachother anytime. (unlimited mobile to mobile saves us :) hee-hee) Love ya!!

Jen said...

Me too Me too! I so wish I was there. I want to hold his cute little squishy self so bad! It IS hard to be clear up here and not be there!

heidijogoody said...

Congrats to your sister he is just adorable and if he was born today he was born on Bostons birthday! Sorry you can't be there with her but I am sure she totally understands.

Victoria Elder said...

What a beautiful baby!

Andrea Migliaccio said...

Awwww....
He's precious!
I cannot wait to have a newborn in my home again!
xOxOxO

Shari and Trent said...

How cute! Babies are so fun!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Cute baby boy! And you're such a great Auntie!! I love all your pictures Jana. YOu are such a good mommy.

Jen said...

He is such a cute perfect baby..I bet it is hard for your family not to be there to love him hopefully soon ha ?