I had my sister Jen take some pictures of the boys! We went to the Skate Park for Justice's pictures and I think they turned out so good. He was a little distracted though because all he wanted to do was skate and play with Hayden and Bryson, but I think we got some really good ones!
We went a place in the middle of A.F. to take the babies. I think they turned out good also, they just did not want to cooperate, because it was close to nap time! But I think they are cute too.
Thank you Jen for taking there pictures! I think you do such a good job and I appreciate all the time you take to do it for us! If anyone needs a photographer, she does great! If these look a little fuzzy it is because I just copied them and pasted them in here, the real ones are much more crisp.















17 comments:
I LOVE those pic's!
And that is such a great idea to do them at the skate park! My son would be so jealous!
You seriously make some cute lil kids Jana!
xOxOxO
I love these pictures! They are so dang cute. Your boys are such handsome little guys! Too cute! Hey, Syd wants to write you a note, so here it is...... HI JANA!! I LOVE YOU!!
Oh my goodness such cute boys! Looks like they had a great time.
These are so stinkin cute. I mean seriously get cuter kids! Your sister did a great job. I just loved the ones of Justice with his cute little skater hat! Very cute!
Those are way cute pictures.The twins are getting so big!!!! I love Justice's skater due ones
All of the pictures look great. Your sister does a great job. Your boys are adorable.
Thanks for letting me do their pictures. It was awesome practice! I love your boys, so I enjoyed every minute of it!
How nice to have a sister who can do that! Your boys are so cute and I love how the pictures captured their little personalities.
I love the pictures they turned out so great! Seriously your boys are so handsome. Brock has the same shoes as justice lol
you seriously have some of the cutest boys!
Love the pic's they are so cute! YOur boys are just the cutest things ever! So, we will get together sometime when, I don't know but we will for sure. I haven't seen you in forever.
Those pictures are so freakin cute!she did a great job.Justice looks all grown up. Way cute!
Those are the cutest pictures ever!!! I need you and your sister to take pics of preston!! are you taking justice to see ryan sheckler this weekend?
Hey Jana it's Tiffany (Son) - how are you!! Your family is so cute and I can't believe that you have twin boys -- Twins are so fun aren't they!!! They are so cute. Your blog is way fun. It is so awesome that we can keep an update this way. Take care!!
I was blog hopping and found your blog. I can't believe you have twins! Your boys are so cute. I love the pictures. It's nice to "see" you.
Haley Paxman Castillo
Justice what a stud! He looks so grown! How old is he? Jeeeze! The twins oh my heck you gotta couple of football players on your hands they are so handsome! You are going to spend a lot of time fighting off the girls!
Jana, It is so good to see you and your cute family! It's crazy how we both have twins. It's so fun having twins and watching them interact with each other! Your boys are all sooo cute! I'm so glad you found my blog now I will be able to keep in touch!
Post a Comment