I thought I would post some pictures of the boys so you could see how big they are all getting! I can't believe that Justice starts Pre-School next month. He is so excited and asks me almost everyday when it starts. It will be so good for him to go and interact with other kids his age. He told me the other day, Mom I need friends. It was so cute, because we just moved in with my parents and doesn't have friends in the neighborhood. Talon and Cardon are 10 months today! I can't even believe that. We had a coed softball game last night and I was thinking about what I was doing at this time last year and I was big and pregnant in the bleachers cheering for Brad. The twins crawl all over the place and pull up to anything possible. They have started to crawl up the stairs, which is super scary! I am so thankful for my 3 handsome sons and the joy they bring into my life!
Cranberry Pork Loin (Christy)
1 year ago













14 comments:
Super cute pictures and cute new blog background! You are a pro! I love that Justice says he needs friends. Sydnee could care less about that these days. I think that she just likes having mom to herself for 3hrs. a day. How was softball? I expect to see pictures someday. You'll have to get some taken and posted! Wish I could see you guys play. Have fun! Love ya!
Your boys are adorable...they are getting big! How crazy it would be to have twins! But it looks like you handle it very well. Cute pictures!
Your boys are seriously adorable! I love how their fun personalities really show through in those pictures.
YOur sons are SOOOO HANDSOME! I can't believe how big they're all getting.. How fun! THat picture up top of your blog is SOOOOOO CUTE! WHat a HOT family. My husband is so jealous you have 3 boys, including twins, I'm like.."Isn't 12 months apart close enough to twins??" ha ha
Look at those freakin cute kids you have there! I just loved all the pictures of them especially the ones of Cardon pushing Talon around on the push toy with his big grin. Such cute little boys!
They are so freakin cute!!! I can't wait to come home and see you guys! We will be home in less than two weeks. I'm so excited! We miss you guys so much! The boys have all changed so much! They are adorable! Tell Justice that he has us as his friends!:) See you soon!!!
Okay Jana, I'm dead serious when I say they are all so freakin' cute!
And I can tell just by the way you write about them on your blog that you are the BEST mom!
Go Jana!
Not to mention you're smokin' hot after popping twins out!
xOxOxO
ahhhhh!!! jana! jana! jana! i love you. i can't handle how cute your little boys are. what? you have twinners?! so cute. you look stunning and i'm so happy to be your blogger friend! i love you!!!
I have to agree with everyone on here that your boys are SO cute! You and Brad sure make some cute kids. I love the pic's of the twins sleeping on the couch, how cute!
All 3 boys are getting so big .Cute background I need your help on mine maybe some time this week???? I'm still waiting for a comment from you on a memory you have of me, come on now it's really not that hard i'm sure you can think of something of the top of your head.....your sisters already beat ya.
P.S cute pictures of the boys
SOmehow I missed this blog when you posted it. I think your boys are just adorable! I too, really like the picture of Cardon pushing Talon around with the big ol' grin on his face. :) I DID see the comment you left on my blog, and I will admit to being curious about who brought that blog to your attention, but I do appreciate the feedback. How are you and your fam doing? We are doing pretty good. ( Feel free to email me rather than just blog hop- pam(at)gregariocity(dot)com )
Oh my gosh, your boys are dang cute. Justice's comment about needing friends is so cute.
Jana you have the cutest little boys!! And I love their names!! Congrats on the recent 5 year anniversary!
well justice what about my boys?? ha ha it has been forever since we have gotten together. You have forgotten about us! So your boys are beautiful and I can't believe how fast the twins are growing. i am so excited for justice He is such a stud!!
Post a Comment