Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Farm at Thanksgiving Point


Me and Justice met our friends Jen and her son Ryker, and Nicole and her girls McKynlee and Baylie for lunch today at JCW's in Lehi. After lunch we headed over to The Farm at Thanksgiving Point. The kids had fun checking out all of the farm animals and of course the pony ride. We have tons of fun hanging out with these guys and can't wait to do something again!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like tons of fun!!! Wish we could go to the farm with you guys. Maybe some other year huh? Love ya!

Jen said...

We did have a lot of fun and need to do something again soon. Cute slide show!!!!I still need to get the picts of my phone..

Jen said...

Cute! Looks like you had fun. We haven't been to the farm over there forever!

Victoria Elder said...

How fun! I dont think I knew there was a farm over there, how fun the boys looked like they loved it. They are all so handsome!

Nicole said...

Cute! yeah it was a ton of fun gotta do it again for sure.

heidijogoody said...

Looks like a good time. and it looks like Justice fits well on a pony :)

Andrea Migliaccio said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
Your boys always look so cute!
My son has been a few times but I REALLY need to take my daughter! lol!
xOxOxO

Jen said...

I tagged you on my blog check it out!!