Sunday, July 6, 2008

It has been a while

So I guess I have been a huge slacker! It has been almost a month since I have blogged last. We had a birthday in our house last month. Justice turned 3 and I can't even believe it. Justice wanted to have his birthday party at Cabela's this year.

He looked so cute in his new birthday outfit. I decided I would make his cake again this year. I imagined it in my head and thought I would give it a try. It always looks better in your imagination, but it turned out okay, Justice loved it and that is all that matters! It was camouflage and had a trail in the middle for the nifty four wheeler on top.


Justice was so cute while everyone was singing to him. He kind of paced back and forth with a shy smile and sang to himself. We had cake and ice cream, open presents, and went shooting at the shooting gallery. Thanks everyone for the cute gifts, Justice loved everything and everyone that was there!





We are so thankful for Justice and that he is in our family. We hope he enjoyed his birthday party! We had Justice's birthday party on Friday, but his birthday was really on Sunday. So we kind of made a weekend of it. On Saturday morning we went to Lowe's for the Kid's Club. Justice loves to do this, we go the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month. We go with my friend Morgan and her kids. You can see Ashton and Boston in the background.


They get a cute apron and goggles to keep!

He loves to be able to use the hammer by himself.


We saved our presents for Justice and gave to him on his real birthday.



I loved these cute pictures of him! He was so surprised and excited about these funny gifts! But he liked the gift we gave to him at Grandma's house the very best!


We gave him a camo four wheeler and a helmet. He loves them and he looks so cute riding on it.

Another thing that went on at our house was that all three boys got the lovely "Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease". It was quite enjoyable...not. If you don't know what that is, they get blister type sores on their hands, feet, and mouth. They say that the ones in their mouth hurt the most. Justice had it first and it wasn't to bad, but it was awful with the babies. They didn't want to drink their bottles because their mouths hurt so bad. But we got through it fine. Thank goodness that if you have had it once, most likely you won't get it again. They also told us that adults generally don't get it. But I guess I should re-phrase what I said above. All four boys got it! That is right Brad ended up getting it too!

Some of you might know that we had our house up for sale. We got an offer and we accepted it. We will be closing on July 31st if all goes as planned. We have been helping my parents move to their new house (where we will be living for a little while until we find something). So we are kind of tired of moving already, but oh well what do you do? We are excited to move, but we have been able to get to know some really fun people in the last couple of months. But I know I will keep in touch with them for sure!

Oh and Talon and Cardon are crawling! It is so cute! I thought that maybe since they were preemies they might do everything a little slower, but yeah right, they are right on schedule. Oh well it will be even crazier now. but I love every minute of it! I have some cute video of it that I will post soon.

15 comments:

Jessica said...

Those pictures are soooo cute!! I am so glad that he had such a fun birthday. If only we could have been there a few days sooner for the Cabelas party! We sure miss you guys! P.S. - I loved the cake! It was sooo cute and delicious too! :)

Jobi Niu said...

K Justice is a little hottie! He's gonna be a heartbreaker.. ha ha His cake looks AWESOME!
Hand, Foot, Mouth SUCKS! ahhh! I can't believe Brad got it too, I heard it's worse in adults.. I bet that was fun for you... all four boys.. I wanna see your twins crawling!

Shari and Trent said...

That sucks about the hand, foot, and mouth. My nephews both had it last weekend too. Poor you having your hubby get it too along with your kids...that sucks!

Candis Ellis said...

Hi Jana!
I thought I would come check out your blog--so cute! Your family is just so adorable. I can't beleive we all have our own little families now...how time flies! If you get a chance, I have a blog also at www.jakeandcandis.blogspot.com. Talk to you soon!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Hey Jana! I can't believe Justice is 3! He is super cute. The cake is totally awesome! you did an awesome job! and the Lowes club thing--I've gotta get Ryder to that. he would LOVE it too! and I hear ya on the missing our old neighborhood, did your parents really move??? no one here would play My Greenfinger with me, i tried with Jake and he didn't get it!! =) I love all your pics, your boys are so adorable.

heidijogoody said...

I was wondering if you were ever going to post again!! That cake you made for Justice turned out so good. I could never do anything like that I don't think. And what an awesome gift for him..that four wheeler. I bet he loved that. I was wondering if Talon and Cardon were crawling. I thought I saw Talon crawling yesterday in the nursery and was going to ask you but man that nusery was a crazy one so I never had a chance to really talk to you before you left.

Schofield's said...

Sounds like you've had a busy month. Very cute boys! Hope all goes well with the move, moving is no fun. :(

Nielsen Family said...

WOW... lots has been going on with you since I read your blog last! Your moving??? How come? I loved your cute house (well the pictures of it) You make every place you live in SOO CUTE!! Even the crap apt in Indianapolis! Well we are leaving in about two months so I hope we can get together before then!!

Chelsey said...

Hey Brad and Jana, you have such a cute family. This is Chelsey Moultrie Black by the way. I took care of your Grandma Connie Chesnut at HCC in AF. It's okay if you don't remember me. But your family is so cute.

Steffy said...

love the birthday stuff. Justice is so cute. I'm glad he had a great birthday. Jana, that cake is awesome!

Andrea Migliaccio said...

That cake is sweet!
No way could I ever pull that off!
And love the 4wheeler! Good job at starting him young! :)
Why are you moving?
You're lucky you sold! It took us almost 4 months to finally sell our place!
xOxOxO

Victoria Elder said...

oh ya i know candice was busy when she was in town, she was there for such a short amount of time i tried to convince her to stay longer! I think Brandon would of missed his cute little girl way too much tho! What a birthday Justice had! WOW! What an amazing cake maker you are it looks great im impressed! Justice is SO CUTE! That quad is awesome! we wanna get dax one for his 1st bday one of the battery operated ones. That's so awesome your lil twins are crawling, that might be a little bit of a headache :)

Jen said...

Hey, it's about dang time you updated! I kept checking almost everyday, ya slacker! Just kidding. We sure had fun at Justice's party, and your cakes are ALWAYS cute. You and Jess got the cake talent in the family, that's for sure!

Spackman's said...

ok so that 4 wheeler is awesome! I bet he has so much fun. I was bummed you guys couldn't stay the other day but it was good seeing you! And I was so excited to see a new post lol

Marcistar said...

Hi Jana! This is Candice's friend Marci! I don't know if we've officially met before but I look at your blog all the time!! You're kids are just so cute! Hope you don't mind!!! If you want to look at my blog just email me and I'll send you an invite! marcistar27 at gmail dot com.