It was Brad's birthday yesterday! Me, Justice, Talon, and Cardon met Lacy and Savannah (Brad's partner's wife and daughter) at Chile's. We were tyring to surprise him for lunch, but Brad was on to us the whole time. When Mike told him they were going to take a long lunch, Brad said why? Are we meeting our wives for lunch? So not much of a surprise, but we had a fun time anyway. Brad went back to work, and we headed home and made brownies, since Brad doesn't like cake much, and Justice wanted to make a birthday sign.

Justice was a great helper opening presents. The reason why Brad is smiling in this picture is because Justice was telling what was in the present before it was even opened. He is really good at that! Do you like the Christmas wrapping paper?

We cut the brownies and had some ice cream, and then Justice got mad because we forgot to blow out candles. So we thought we better do it.

This is the sign we made. Justice colored it so cute. He drew some smiley faces and scribbled all over. He was sure proud of it. I hope Brad had a great day. He is my best friend and I don't know what I would do without him. He is such a good dad and husband. He goes to work all day and then comes home and doesn't have a choice but to help out, but he never complains. Happy Birthday Brad! WE LOVE YOU!
10 comments:
Cute pictures!! Looks like Brad had a great birthday. We were glad that we got to wish him a happy birthday and he's pretty lucky that both Sage and Sydnee talked to him. They love him a lot. The best was that Sydnee jumped on the phone immediately after Brad had me tell her that he wouldn't come to our house if she didn't talk to him. She got a shocked look on her face and grabbed for the phone. Too funny!
Happy birthday to Brad! I love the sign I bet that was his favorite part! See you tomorrow
Jana,
You have done such an awesome job with Blog. I am so in awe of how talented you are. I don't know how you do it all, and be an great mom to 3 kids. I really look up to you. I am such a baby, I have been tearing up while I am reading all of your entries. What a great tribute to you and your family!
Love you all so much! That Justice is such a cutie with his faux hawk!
Love Haleigh
Happy birthday Brad !!!! how old are you now ? 14 ? ha ha just kidding, looks like he had a good birthday. cute pictures.
we used Christmas wrapping paper too for the Birthdays we just had! :) Looks like you did a good job at making your hubby feel special...how fun.
Jana, your family is so cute! Justice sure is darling too! i love the sign he colored! I am so excited that you want to buy your mom's house! that would be so fun! where are you living now?
Braddy! We love ya! Hope you got our birthday video. Hope your b-day was good.
Love the Staffords!
Happy Birthday Brad! It was SO good to see you guys at the wedding! Your kids are SOO CUTE! Justice's watch.. ha ha ha I LOVE it!
You got to love little kids. They get so excited about presents! I think it's cute that Justice let Brad know what he was getting before opening it! What a cutie!
Looks like Brad & Kyle might have the same b-day. Hope he had a good one. It sounds like Justice was going to make sure it was good! What a cutie!
Post a Comment