Thursday, May 8, 2008

Crazy Talon

So yesterday I was gearing up to get in the shower and Justice wanted to eat a Fruit by the Foot and watch a little television. Cardon was having a nap, and Talon was awake so I got Talon a bunch of toys, and laid him on the floor. I took a quick shower, and when I got out I peeked out my door and noticed Justice had fallen asleep. I just continued getting ready, and I could here Talon having a great time in there, so I thought I better go check things out. This is what I found...

Justice must have dropped his Fruit by the Foot and Talon rolled over and got it! He had been eating it. It was so funny! It was everywhere, and he was so sticky. He was laughing and smiling and just enjoying his sugar high I guess! Later that night Brad found some I must of missed cleaning him off, it was hidden in the roll of his wrist. Talon rolls all over the place. I can't leave anything on the floor or he is sure to be right in the middle of it!

7 comments:

Corey and Jodie said...

That is so funny! What a mess! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I think that you are the only one who looks at it, but I am enjoying making it! Thanks again for your help!

Jen said...

That's funny !! what a cute picture. He prob thought that was the best tasting thing he has ever had ..

Jessica said...

That is dang funny!! Life becomes extra interesting when babies become mobile. I look forward to seeing your 3 cute boys again! Wait, did I say 3, I meant 4! hee-hee

heidijogoody said...

Mmmm... I bet that was good. I am sure he was loving life :)

Kalli said...

That is too funny I bet he was loving the sugar high I know I would have been! Happy Birthday late looks like you had a great day and seriously you have an awesome husband what husband makes a picture frame for their wife I don't know any except for Brad now maybe he could give JR lessons LOL!

Jobi Niu said...

HA HA HA THat is SO funny I can totally picture it, I love it! He's so cute!

Victoria Elder said...

This is so funny!!! I love it! Jake thought it was great too! Thanks for sharing it definately put a smile on my face!