So I had another birthday come and go. It just isn't the same as when we were younger. Don't get me wrong I had a great day, but I just remember the feeling I used to get on my birthday, it was so much fun. Brad new I wanted a gym pass really bad, so he surprised me with some money to get one! He made sure to tell me it was only because I wanted one, not because he thought I needed one. I thought that was cute.
Justice picked out (with the help of Aunt Jo) some cute earrings, a bracelet, and some lip gloss. He was so excited to give them to me. He, Talon, and Cardon also gave me a really cute frame, that Justice said that he made, and Daddy might have helped just a little! I loved it! (good work Brad)
We went to good old Golden Coral that night with my family. We had a fun time and enjoyed all the goofy people eating at the buffet. The next day Brad and I got some much needed time to ourselves and had lunch at Brickoven. It was really yummy! We then went to a movie. We sure appreciated my Mom and Jodie for tended so we could do this.
Thank you everyone for the cute presents and helping make this a special day!










9 comments:
Okay, your hair just gets cuter all the time. I could beat you!! Dang it, you are too cute! I love the family picture. The boys are getting so big. I love the frame from Brad. Did he paint it? It looks awesome. Way to go Brad!! Well, I love all of you and I'm counting down the days until you get here! See ya soon!
Cute pictures !!!! I hope you had a good birthday. Now it's time for us to get busy at the gym and get those arms we want!!
I am glad you had a good birthday that frame is adorable that your boys made for you :) It was so fun to hang out last night we need to for sure do it more often!
Happy late Birthday Jana! The frame you got is so cute!
Jana,
Happy Birthday. Your family is so cute. I love looking at pictures of the boys. The frame you got is so cute. I love it. Have a great day!
Happy Birthday!! I know exactly what you are talking about. Birthday were so much more when we were younger!
I hope you had a great day! I love your short hair! I don't think that my blog shows any of me with short, but I've had it short for a while now. Such freedom! (and less for babies to pull!)
Can you believe we're 25? It seriously scares me! Who would of thought we'd be where we are, the mommy's of these cute kids???
Happy late bday!
xOxOxO
Um.. your hair is ADORABLE! ANd NO WAY are you that skinny! You just had freakin twins! THat was nice of Brad. You don't need to work out, well maybe to get a break from your boys, but you don't need to loose weight! WHat a CUTE FAMILY!!
Post a Comment