Let's see...I was just weeks away from turning 15 years old! I probably thought I was really cool, but really was far from it! I would have been a freshman at American Fork High School. And heck yeah, only one more year until I would be cruising the streets in my Chevy Lumina.
5 things on my to do list today:
- Tend my nephews Bryson and Hayden while my sister Jen goes to the dentist
- Hang with my sister Jodie
- Of course change a diaper or two
- Download a few pics off of my camera
- Call Brad and tell him how much I miss him when he has to go out of town:(
- Well of course anything CHOCOLATE!
- Sour watermelons
- Chips Ahoy Cookies and Milk
- Did I mention chocolate?
- I am always up for a fruit snack with Justice
5 Places I have lived:
- American Fork, Utah
- Spanish Fork, Utah
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Eagle Mountain, Utah
- Sorry that is it
5 places you have been:
- California
- Florida
- Virginia
- Indiana
- Eastern Caribbean (St. Thomas, St. Martin, Puerto Rico, Bahamas)
What would I do if I were suddenly made a Billionaire:
I would definitely buy a new house for me and all of my family members! Brad would have an awesome truck, I would have a brand new Tahoe (lifted of course with nice tires and rims), I would want to go on some vacations with Brad and the kids, hmm...what else? Good grief I could go on and on and who has time for that?
5 jobs I have had:- Good old K Mart in American Fork, Utah (went out of business)
- 5 Buck Pizza Buffet in American Fork, Utah (went out of business too)
- Dental Assistant for Dr. Max Wood DDS in Provo, Utah
- Secretary at Sure Appliance in Provo, Utah (yep sure did, what the heck did I do wrong?)
- Cash Office at Office Depot in American Fork, Utah
5 Things you didn't know about me:
- I am the youngest of four girls!
- I love to hunt!
- I enjoy mowing the lawn and shoveling the snow!
- I love being a mom!
- I have had 8 different cars since I was 16!
TAG YOU'RE IT= Jen Peterson and Jess, get going I will be checking!










1 comment:
Hey Jana. I just thought I would say hi. I saw your blog. You kids are the cutest. I hope all is well with your family.
Post a Comment