Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spring Fever

I took these cute pictures of Justice yesterday. He and I are both having a little bit of SPRING FEVER! It was pretty cold, but we still had to get outside for a minute while the babies were having a nap. He is so excited to ride his bike and he is getting pretty good. He keeps telling me he wants his training wheels off, but I don't think he is quite ready for that yet!

10 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute pictures!! Maybe you will have to bring Justice's bike when you come to our house. It will probably be too hot to ride, but just in case I guess. Loved the "Rad" comments that you left on my blog. Bring that movie when you come too!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. These are the cutest pictures. Justice is so adorable.

Shari and Trent said...

He is such a cutie! I can't believe you have one that old!

heidijogoody said...

Hey Jana I found your page! Justice is such a handsome little guy! I know what you mean about the spring fever thing.

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big! I can't believe it! I must be an idiot, I can't see the link on Morgan's or Heidi's page to change my background! Tonight was fun! Thanks. Your page is so cute. Your family is adorable and the kids are getting so big!

Nielsen Family said...

Jana, you are such a photographer!! You got me into it in Indianapolis and I did the same thing with Kyla a few days ago and took a million pictures of her outside. So we have to get together soon because this is getting rediculas! This weekend we have things going on but I don't think we do the weekend after that so lets plan to get together then!

Shari and Trent said...

It's alright I am still an idiot too. Those were good times. That was funny stuff. Remember our basketball days with Wicks in 9th grade and we had the "favs" and the "unfavs". We were on the "unfavs" cause Wicks hated us or at least hated me.

Shari and Trent said...

Ya, he sure was an idiot. We had some real winners for coaches in our day. Ya, I was there playing hide and go seek it was pretty funny. I remember our band days too with Mrs. Wolf and getting in trouble all the time. What is Candice up to anyway? Do you talk to her much anymore? We should get together sometime, it would be fun! Let me know!

Victoria Elder said...

Wow he is so cute! I can't wait till dax can ride on something with wheels! Spanish fork is been nice we really like it! Well it's time to convince Candice she needs a blog!

Jobi Niu said...

Yeah would the freaking SNOW stop! UGH!