
Justice loves to watch the t.v. show "Life of Ryan". He wanted me to do his hair like him and take some pictures of him. Justice s always trying to do tricks on his skateboard like Ryan. For those of you who don't know who Ryan Sheckler is, he is a professional skateboarder and is Justice's favorite! I kind of like him too:)










13 comments:
Now that is cute! I think you are going to have to watch out when Justice gets older I think you will have girls over non stop!
HOw cute! Justice is SOOO cute... so is Ryan Sheckler he he I love that show, he's so cute to his lil' brothers!
I love those pictures. Justice looks too cute!! He is a dang good little skateboarder too. I was impressed with his skills when we were there in February. Too cute!!
So Funny! He is such a cute kid! I love him!(Justice I mean. I have never heard of Ryan Sheckler) Missed you guys today! Hope Justice is feeling better.
life of ryan is a secret pleasure....along with rob and big! I have a huge crush on rob dyrdek....
Hi Jana! I came across your blog and can't believe you have three babies! You have such a cute family; it was fun to see what's new with you.
Abby
Jana I saw you on Jobi's so I decided to comment first..it was good to see you yesterday and fun to finally see the twins they are so cute! Oh by the way I love Ryan Sheckler that is awesome Justice wants to be just like him.
I can't wait until Mitt is old enough I can do his hair! I love Justice's!!
Hey Jana...
I came across your BLOG from Shari's & just wanted 2 say HEY!
Glad to see you're doing good!
Your're totally amazing to take on 3 boys so close in age! They are cutie's!
xOxOxO
You will think my father in law is crazy but he is totally into the whole emergency preparedness stuff and he says this stuff will keep you so warm when you are in extreme cold conditions and it helps prevent you from sweating too. I do have to admit it looks silly but I would wear it if it meant keeping me nice and warm1
Hey jana, i'm so glad you have a blog!! Justice is so cute with the whole ryan sheckler thing. my blog is thewendelfamily.blogspot
so I left my first comment before I looked at the rest of your blog. Its so cute. I cant believe how big the twins are. they are so stinkin cute!!! and you take awesome pictures, mine never turn out how I think they will. Did you take the individual pictures of Justice and the twins that are on the side in black and white? They are cool pictures, they look professional, but I cant tell.
What a CUTIE! I can't wait till Dax has some hair!
Post a Comment