CARDON & TALON
Well Talon and Cardon are six months old now and I can't believe it! Their 6 month birthday was on April 14th. We took them for pictures that day and that was crazy. They didn't want anything to do with that! I will post some of the pictures in a few days! They had their six month check up and the doctor said they look awesome! He said they are doing so good and you would never know that they were preemies. They both had to get 5 shots, but it wasn't to bad. Justice went with us all to the doctor and he was asking to have a shot too! Crazy kid, but hey it makes it easy when he has to have one. They both have their lower central incisors (teeth). Cardon got his at 5 months and Talon just got his the other day. They are rolling constantly, but Cardon can't figure out how to get back to his back from his tummy! The past 6 months have sure went by fast, but I have loved every minute of it. What a blessing it is to have twins. I am so grateful my Heavenly Father gave us the opportunity to be parents of twins. I can't wait to see what the next 6 months bring us. I love being a mom and think it is the best job in the world!
I took this picture at the doctor's ofice while we were waitin for him to come in!












15 comments:
Man you rock I just think you are such a hero really! And I love the pics the kids are so cute.
I thought they looked older than six months! They are so big...no way would I have guessed that they were preemies.
I am looking forward to seeing their pics.
They are so big and so freaking cute! I bet they are a lot of fun to have around the house!
I can't believe they are 6 months old!! they are so cute and Ryker just loves them "two boys" you are a good little mommy .
Look how cute they are! I love them! Are they identical? THat picture at the doctor.. hahhahah I LOVE IT!
It is so crazy how fast time flies. They are getting so big and they are just so handsome! I know what you mean about being a mom and how great it is I am also so greatful for my twin girls and cant imagine life without them!
Jana,
You are such a good mom! Those boys are so totally darling! I wouldn't have ever guessed they were preemies either! and Justice seems like such a good big bro!
love,
meg
ps
I saw your mom's house for sale! it made me kinda sad!!
They are so big! I love their little rolls. I guess I just kept thinking they were so much younger than Preston, I'm not sure why, but then I realized, duh they are pretty close in age. It will be fun when they can all play together. You are great! I dont think I could handle twins. You make it look and sound so easy!
Jana - your kids are way cute! I also got your link from Jessica's blog. It is fun to see what everyone is up to. I can't believe how much you and your sisters all look alike, it is CRAZY!
I am happy they are doing so good I think the last time I saw them Aiya's blessing I think they had their oxygen still & they looked so tiny! Now they look like big boys! Love it! they are adorable!
Hey Jana-
This is Lisa Pope. Jess found my blog through Steffs and then I found yours through Jess's. Did that make sense, kind of crazy. Your kids are so dang cute.
I am so sad to see your parents house for sale. The neighborhood won't be the same.
Talk to you later,
Lisa
It was Tiffany Son's husband. Crazy huh.
wow!!! They are 6 months old??? The older they get the more they look identical!
Hey Jana! I'm so glad you found me. I cannot believe that you have 3 kids! How cute are they?! Your twins are only about a month older than my Emerson. High school doesn't seem that long ago; can you believe so many of us are moms now?!
I would love to go to lunch. Just let me know what day works for you best. I can do it any day, so just let me know.
Post a Comment