
We had a good Easter this year! We went to church in the morning and had a good sacrament meeting, and then went to my parents house for dinner and a egg hunt! Justice had tons of fun this year, because he actually understood what to do! He was excited about the Easter bunny coming and keeps asking, "where is the Easter bunny now? Did he go home? What color is his house?" He cracks me up! Holidays just get funner and funner now that he is getting older!










7 comments:
Looks like a super fun Easter day. Your boys look cute in their easter clothes. Thanks for sharing. Love ya!!
Jana!
Hi! I am so glad you found me! And my goodness you are going to have to show me how to do all that cool stuff on your blog. It is SO CUTE!! and your boys are darling! I am glad because now maybe we can keep in touch a little better!
love,
Megan
JANA!!! i'm so happy you found my blog!! YOur family is SOOOO cute! GEEZ! How is life with twins? I love it! They're so cute! And you.. hmmm.. couldn't be skinnier! WHAT!! HOT MAMA! Tell Brad hi!
Hey Jana, it's Shari (Durrant) Jorgensen. I just created a blog and was searching around and found yours. I didn't know that you had twins. They are super cute!
Hey Jana! I am so glad that you commented on my blog. It is so good to see that you and your CUTE family are doing so well. You look so good-love the hair-and you look so happy.
keep in touch!
glad you have a blog :)
Hey I am Victoria Candice Leatherberry's friend and Jake Elder's wife. I think your family is so beautiful! I am happy to see your twins are doing good! Well I thought I would add you to my blog list, i love looking at blogs, I remember seeing you when you were pregnant, and my heck you looked like you only had one baby in there barely! Well take care
your boys are so handsome! Cute Easter pics.
Post a Comment