Saturday, March 1, 2008

Our Family

I just thought that I would give an update on our family. Brad works for Gunther's Comfort Air. He has worked there for just over a year now. We are so thankful for this job, especially since his last job was at The Home Depot, where he had to work nights and weekends. Now he works Monday thru Thursday and sometimes half a day on Fridays. And I definitely enjoy him being home more since we have added a couple more to the family! (And I think he enjoys it too) I am definitely busy with the three boys, but I wouldn't change it. I have my moments that I think I am going to go crazy, and believe me sometimes I do. Don't get me wrong though, I love every minute of it. Justice is a good helper, and sometimes a little too helpful. He loves his brothers so much and can't wait until they can play with him. He loves to watch all the Jazz games with his dad and hunting with his Papa. Justice keeps us laughing all the time, he is always saying something funny. But my favorite is when he comes up to me and puts his arm around my neck and says, "I love you sweetie!" It just melts my heart and I don't know how I can ever be mad at him. Talon and Cardon are getting so big and doing new things everyday. They are 4 1/2 months now and both weigh 15 lbs. 11 0z., Cardon has finally caught up. I couldn't ask for better babies! They have been sleeping through the night since they were two months old, it is their older brother that struggles in that department. We are all doing really good and are thankful for every ones love and support.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jana!! Your hair is so cute. I love it. I'm so happy you have a blog. I have been wanting to make one, maybe I will now:)