Thursday, March 20, 2008

Best Buddies

Photobucket
Justice, Talon, and Cardon are the best buddies ever! Justice can't keep his hands off of them, which makes Mom crazy sometimes! And even though he thinks they are big enough to play UFC, they love him so much! Justice can make them smile and laugh without much effort! I love to watch them all together and see how different they all are. Even though sometimes it gets crazy and hectic, I love being a mom! We have been staying at my parents this week because Brad had to work out of town. We sure do miss him and can't wait for him to come back home. I sure appreciate all he does for us. He helps out so much at home, he doesn't have much of a choice with 2 five month old babies, and a 2 year old, but that doesn't matter, he would help no matter what. You sure realize how much someone does when they are gone. Thank goodness my parents live close and are so helpful to us. I don't know what I would have done if I would have been home just with the kids by myself this week. By the later afternoon, I am ready to have a little adult interaction and little break even if it is just someone to hold one of the babies. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father to have such a loving husband, three wonderful boys, and both of our families so close to us!

4 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

I love this picture!! Your boys are handsome. I want to make my blog cute like yours. I'll let you know if I need any help. I am a little computer retarded. You are the best! Love ya!

Jessica said...

I deleted my first comment because I left out a word, sorry!!

Terry and Amber Andrews said...

Jana it's so funny you left a post on our site I was thinking of you the other day. Your boys are so cute! I can't imagine twins WOW!! Amber