We had Krew's blessing on May 1st. Brad gave him his blessing and he did such a great job. We had close friends and family over after, but I did horrible and forget to take many pictures:( But here are a few that I did get.

Krew looked so handsome in his white shirt and tie. He looked like such a little man!

Krew looked so handsome in his white shirt and tie. He looked like such a little man!
Krew and Daddy

Krew has been such a good baby and I cannot imagine life without him. I cannot look at him without getting a smile on my face. I love all my boys so much and am thankful to be a Mom of all boys:) I am also thankful for Brad and that he is worthy to hold the priesthood so that he was able to bless all our sons!

Krew has been such a good baby and I cannot imagine life without him. I cannot look at him without getting a smile on my face. I love all my boys so much and am thankful to be a Mom of all boys:) I am also thankful for Brad and that he is worthy to hold the priesthood so that he was able to bless all our sons!
This was such a special day:)












6 comments:
I just love that little man. He makes me smile, too. Glad we could atleast be there for the blessing, even if we had to miss out on the fun afterward. Love ya!
It was a great day!! Krew is so handsome and we are glad that he is in your (our) family. :) Love you guys!
Such a handsome guy! You are looking great and I love you hair it is getting long!
Cute pictures he's a handsome little guy ...looks like Brad :)
So cute. Such handsome boys!!
Cute pictures, I love his little tie and shoes!
Post a Comment