Grandma Cheryl came over and gave Krew his first bath at home

Justice, Talon, and Cardon are the best big brothers to Krew. They all love to hold him any chance they get. They have been so good with him and are helpful when I need them to be:)
I love that Brad is so helpful with Krew. He loves newborns and can't get enough of this cute little guy!

Krew was 2 weeks old on St. Patrick's Day. He had his 2 week appointment and his doctor said he was doing really good.
Length: 20 1/2" 75%
Weight: 8 lbs 11 oz 75%
Head Circ: 36.2 cm 50%

Krew is growing up so fast, and it makes me kind of sad. Brad said to me that he always hated when people said they wanted their baby to just stay little. But he and I completely understand and are totally feeling that about our little Krew. Just wish we could slow it down just a little at least.











6 comments:
Hey Jana,
Krew is adorable!! I can't believe how much he changed from your pictures each week. Love the St. Patty Day pics. Your kids are so cute.
Cute, Cute pictures:) Brad is such a cute daddy, Love it when dads get involved so cute:)
He has changed so much! He is so darling
I love the pics of Brad with him. So cute! He has changed a ton. He is SO STINKIN CUTE!! I still feel the same way about Hayden, wishing he would stop growing up, and he's almost 6!! It just flies by too fast. :(
What a cute little guy. He is adorable:)
Your boys are so dang cute! I hate how fast time goes with babies, too. My little girl is almost 6 weeks and I'm dying that it has been that long! Enjoy all the baby cuddles you can while they last I guess. :)
Post a Comment