Thursday, April 7, 2011

More Krew


Krew's First Bath



His brothers could not wait to get there and snuggle him!



We had tons of visitors that came and we appreciated all of you coming! I was sad that I did not get pictures of everyone.




I had my sister Jen come the day after he was born and take his "Hospital Pictures". And she did an amazing job! I love, love, love them!



On the morning of March 5 we got Krew all dressed and ready to head home. He looked so cute in his little outfit.



It was so good to get home and start our journey as a family of 6!

8 comments:

Jen said...

We were so glad that he finally came. He's such a cutie, and I still can't believe you are a family of six!! Love all those boys of yours ;)

Mindi said...

Oh Jana! Such sweet pictures! You have such a cute family! And new baby Krew is so adorable! Also, I love love his zebra blanket...if I have another boy, I may have to copy you. I have never thought of doing it for a boy, but it's so cute!
I would love to come see him! Let me know if you feel like any visitors.
Hope all is well!

Jessica said...

When you put that you are a family of 6, that almost blew my mind and then I realized that I have a family of 6 too!! :) CRAZY!! These pictures are all so cute. You have the cutest little family! Love ya!

heidijogoody said...

How tender and cute! I think it is always the best having the siblings meet the new baby for the first time!

Jobi Niu said...

Family of 6!! How is it? CUTEST LIL FAMILY!! YOu are gorgeous. Your boys... all of em are so dang handsome! Krew, not only do I love his name, he is to die for! I bet his brother's just adore him huh? Your sister did a great job on those pictures.

The Leatherberry's said...

SOOOO cute! I'm glad we got to come see you guys in there! Once again, you guys made another adorable baby boy! Congrats!!! I loved holding him the other day! Makes me excited!!!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute. Love all the cute pictures of your family. Jen did such a great job. I can't believe you are a family of 6, that is so awesome!

J-ME said...

What a little cutie! I love his name!