We had a really good Christmas this year...it just was over in a blink of an eye! And I kind of forgot to take many pictures, and I am blaming that on the pregnancy:)
We always go to my parents for Christmas Eve. We eat yummy food, play games and just hang out. And of course the kids always have to get online to check out where Santa is.
And it is always exciting when it is the time of night when Grandma and Papa pass out some Christmas Eve presents. Grandma always gives them PJ's, and Papa gave them all flashlights with their names on them. Of course the kids want the jammies on right away.
The next morning we woke up the boys, and Grandma Cheryl and Papa Bob came over to watch them open presents. I some how did not get a picture of them:( But the boys were so excited about the kitchen Santa brought them. They got lots of fun new stuff and loved opening all the gifts. But it was hard to peel Talon away from the kitchen to get him to open any! Not long after that we headed to my parents to exchange gifts with my family, and of course no pictures of that. Oops, I was horrible this year. Then we went back to our house to meet Brad's family there for brunch and gift exchange.


Later we visited my Grandpa Grace and had some lunch. And then back to my parents for more games and hanging out.
It was a great Christmas, but like I said over way to fast!










2 comments:
Jana! You have the cutest family! and I love the picture of all your boys in their jazz jerseys, so handsome! I also love your baby's room! I saw the pictures last night and it turned out so awesome. way to go! :)
It sure looks like you guys had a great christmas! Cute family you have
Post a Comment