Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Family Pictures & Talon and Cardon's 3 year old Pictures

Page Family Pictures 2010
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Talon & Cardon's 3 Year Old Birthday Pictures
taken by Jen Stafford Photography







8 comments:

Steffy said...

So so dang cute. Love it.

Mike & Emily West said...

You seriously have the cutest little boys! My gosh!!!

heidijogoody said...

They are all so darling. Your hair is getting so long and looks so cute. Your boys are seriously so handsome!

easleyfamily said...

SO CUTE!!!!

Lisa said...

Such a cute family!! Love the pictures.

Shari and Trent said...

Love the pic's! So cute, you're boys are seriously the cutest!

Jessica said...

I love all of these pictures. Your family is super cute and I LOVE your boys to pieces!! They make me smile and laugh all the time. Easton likes Talon and Cardon laying on the grass. Those are definitely super cute ones! :D

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

I love those pictures too! And Jana I love your hair! :) You have the most handsome boys!