Monday, September 13, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten

On September 1st, 2010 Justice headed off to his first day of School. He was so excited, we couldn't get there quick enough. My sister Jess and her family live really close to us, so Justice gets to go with his cousins. I think that helped him not to be nervous. So we all rode together that day to see them off. I promised myself that I wouldn't cry, and I made it through. I am so excited for him to start this long journey:) I love to here everyday about the fun things he does in class. He loves to do his homework each day. And of course he says his favorite thing is recess. I miss him while he is gone, but am so glad how much he enjoys going. I love you Justice, and am so proud of you!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love Justice. He is such a good kid (even if he pulls on people's backpacks and accidentally makes them fall down ;) hee-hee) He always looks so handsome. This kid is great!