
Last week was Justice's open house to go and see his school and meet his teacher. He was so excited and got his clothes all picked out. We went over and his teacher had a fun scavenger hunt set up around the classroom so he could become familiar with everything. He had so much fun, and couldn't wait to go back! On the way home, Justice said, "that was the best day of my life!" It was so cute. Today I took him over for his Kindergarten Assessment, and it was so cute to sit there as I was filling out papers and here him answering all the questions she was asking. My back was to him and his teacher, so I couldn't see him, but I knew he was nervous because I could here his foot tapping the whole time. He did really good, and it was so fun to be there with him. And his teacher told him he is an official Kindergartner now, which he was so excited about. I don't think Wednesday is going to come fast enough for him:)










5 comments:
So crazy how fast these last five years went. He's gonna love Kindergarten, and he's more than ready. He'll do awesome ;)
He'll love Kindergarten!! He has a great teacher - I subbed for her last year - WOW!! You'll do fine, too Jana...hang in there...:)
wow! he is so cute! I can't believe he's old enough to be a kindergartner! he will love it I am so happy for him and you!
That really is so nuts that he is in Kindergarten! It sounds like he is so darn excited!
I loved seeing you guys at back to school night! Justice was so cute and you could tell that he was excited about it all. :) What a handsome kid!
Post a Comment