Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just for Laughs

So I found all of Brad and I's prom pictures and thought I would share the laughs with you:)


I know, I know, you are thinking we were 13 right? But no, I was a Junior and Brad was a Sophomore in High School. So, so goofy!


Yeah I know, not much better:)

Well, this picture didn't scan in very good, but much better. Apparently Brad and I decided to go tanning and not be albinos this year. And we look older, and I would hope so since I had already graduated, and Brad was a Senior.

9 comments:

Jen said...

It's crazy how much older Brad looks in the last one. But you both still look like little kids ;) Fun.

heidijogoody said...

Oh I love these... thanks for sharing

Kristi said...

Thanks for sharing!...was High School that long ago?! How fun to have all those pictures together, your kids are going to LOVE it when they get older.

Jobi Niu said...

hahahaha LOVE THESE!! How cute are you guys??

Jessica said...

I love these pictures. Awww.....the memories. You guys were always so cute, but your even better looking these days. You guys get better with age!!!! Love you both!

Cheryl said...

I know there is one missing since I bought the dresses! Loved ya then...love ya now! MOM

The Leatherberry's said...

Sooo cute!!! I need a scanner! I remember all these!!! How fun! You guys are too cute!

Steffy said...

Love it!

Lisa said...

So Cute, I love it!